Pier and Surf Forum banner

Click those Google ads every chance you get, cuz' this puppy's about to get a lot mor

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  HuskyMD 
#1 · (Edited)
Click those Google ads every chance you get,

cuz' this puppy's about to get a lot more expensive.

How does click on the ad's raise $$$ for the board. I do click on them from time to time. But if it really raises $$$ I will click on them more often.

#3 ·
He's making a reference to this thread in which we discuss the server load causing some problems for a few visitors.

Getting more expensive was in reference to my having to move to a dedicated server soon.

And yes, clicking those ads puts money in my pocket to support the site. The more clickthroughs, the more I'm paid by Google.

#4 ·
Got a question. When we click on the Google sponsored ads, do we have to go farther than thier 'home page'? I didn't know if it pays you more if we spend more time on the site or only a few seconds per site?

I've started hitting one ad for each thread I view, sort of a one for one deal.

#6 ·
I still notice a lot of registered posters on the board. Wouldn't it make sense to kick in ten bucks and become a supporter. At least you guys contribute to the site with your posts etc. now the "Lurkers" they are a different story. Come on sign up, join the family..flea takes PAYPAL..:)

#7 ·
Does any money that is used to purchase P&S merchandise on Cafepress.com go to help out the site as well? I was just thinking that if everyone wrote a giant "P&S" on their ice box, it would be easy to spot fellow P&S'ers at the beach or on the planks. Then I thought it would be classier with a sticker. Then I scoped out the Merchandise and noticed that there were two varieties of vinyl available. Maybe bump up the Supporter Fee a little bit and throw in a P&S Sticker to show off? Gives a little incentive to drop a few dollars to be part of this great club. If you do get a sticker on your ice box, put your nickname down too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.