NSearch, Cdog and others

Thread: NSearch, Cdog and others

NSearch, Cdog and others

There is talk about a P&S get together this spring north of the Mason Dixon line, Hudson area, and was wondering if you guys may be interested. With enough notice, I'm in, FLfisherman and Anthony have also shown an interest. What do you guys think?

Have Jeep will travel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

I know if there is a great surf/pier fishin crowd,I am in.
    Keep me in the loop.

Shaggy my man, if there is any way to it, I'm there. You can count on it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Hey shaggy,

Count me in...I have missed all of the get2gethers so far, and will be looking forward to meeting all you folk.

todd

Sounds good to me. Keep us posted.
    Also if you decide to hit OBX again this month, let me know. I'm itching to catch one. Anybody remember what Motel was offering the fishermans special?

Tight lines...

Ken

Dang, call me stupid, how could I forget my gracious host down OBX (oops, I remember, he caught the fish not me, and ooooh was that dinner good yesmeKen). As soon as they set a date, I'll get with Coco or MJ, see if they can get some info on places to stay, and see how many can attend, and will set up rooms.

Now if I can get 'em to hurry up with a date, AI is coming soon.

Have Jeep will travel.

Wilber,

See if the "Grill Sarge", The "Kitchen Help" and Lynus may be interested. It could be fun. 2003, back to OBX for the first time in about twenty years, New York/CT scene, a first. And, though no fish today or yesterday (priceless) while we were down there (it AIn't just about the fishing), thanks for your hospitality. You and your buds accepted a couple of "unknown northerners", and it enabled our P&S family to grow a bit.

And, on that note, thanks "Flea" without this site, it might have been another twenty years, if ever, I got back to OBX, and now it looks like I may be a "rookie" again up "north".

High I am Bob and I'm a "surf-fishingaholic". Sorry Curtis, but t has a thang.

Have Jeep will travel.
    Last edited by shaggy; 01-06-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Shag,

How far up North?In the MD/Delaware section?I got a hook up @ OC........as far as rooms are concerned.

But as a logistical question.where the heck are we going to be fishin?

Hey Nsearch, it would be just a wee bit further... umm like NY Hudson River! Who you got as a hookup in OC? We might have to do an AI trip.

Even better!I have family that far North,also.....NJ and NYC.....

Drop the wifey and kids off and do some fishin.....

Regarding Ocean city....My family has sorta time share deal with the Fenwick hotel......

So looks like my bases are covered...let's go fishin!

First and foremost, kenmefish, yesweKen, clean out pm box full to hilt (and maybe, if the bosses want, we fish they shop).

Jason, any time Nsearch needs a hookup, I'm here and if not, so is Gary.

Now, you ready, and if so, when can you get off during the week, for an AI trip, still got, though not a freezer full (unless Sharon makes me get a seperate freezer), frozen bunker. Talk to Hat and Anthony, let's as they say, "git it on".

By the way, how was my bro not getting anything to talk about (though he had a "good" fall season?

Hudson trip, and maybe, an AI Va. beach trip? Ooops, forgot, you were headed to Norfolk. How's Hat" , he AIn't been heard from for ab bit. Ya'll talk to him, tell him, I know I can be an a$$, but hope all is well.

Have Jeep will travel.

Rule me out

I will travel to fish but NYC aint one of th places I'll go. Prefer th country myself. Enjoy an see ya on HI or AI.

Hey Clay, the way I look at it, and since I have a goal to fish all beaches of the east coast (done from New Jersey to South Carolina, next summer while on Vacation, hoping to meet up with Emanuel and try some Georgia sand, I think there is some), need Florida and all beaches (I know, many up north may not be sandy, but rocky) north of Jersey. Gives me something to shoot for before the "Big Guy" calls on me. Besides, fishing new places, or old forgotten ones, even when we AIn't playing cathermen, is an experience in and of itself.

Have Jeep will travel.

Shaggy, I believe I can talk the boys into a road trip. Maybe we will bring some of that fine Carolina Shrimp.

Sandman

Count me in, the trip will be fun

not bad;but not down

I don't know about Hudson River Stripers but I woldn't mind trying for Winter Flounder in Jersey.I'm sure CDog could join me for that;Enventough I have a better chance of seeing him at Indian River Inlet or the Virginia Barrier Islands.