not knowing - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: not knowing

Thank you ,and i will have to try there this fishing season.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

This past weekend june 5 2010

Went to tilman island got there around 6:00 pm and stayed to 2:00 am caught some hard heads they were all 10 to 12 inches long caught them on squid and shrimp had a real nice time me and my dad and then i went to chop tank sunday night and only caught about 20 cat fish they was fun to catch as always caught the cat fish on shrimp and night crawlers i hope everyone had a nice week end until next time good times and tight lines

I would post pictures but dont know how to if someone could p/m me and explain how i will post some pictures thank you

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dedicated fisher View Post
    I would post pictures but dont know how to if someone could p/m me and explain how i will post some pictures thank you
    go on photobucket.com , create account, upload your photos there, and paste the img code here

thank you i started a account with them

Thursday night

Hey pier and surf family went to chop tank thursday night got there around 8:00 pm and stayed to 11:00 pm and caught nothing two bits that was it. I was using squid,shrimp,and night crawlers so with that said until next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!

the tank on tuesday night

Went to chop tank last night got there around 8:00 pm and the tied was up and was breezy but caught a dozen hard heads they were 10 to 14 inches and they are thick they were caught on shrimp and i left around 1:00 am so til next good times and tight lines and by the way you can not fish talbot side they are doing repairs to it so you have got to go to cambridge side

Good info

Thanks for your report

Thanks for the report.

thursday night

Went to chop tank thursday night got there at 8:00 pm and caught some more hard heads on shrimp they were 10 to 14 inches the bit seems to last til 1:00 am then i left at 2:00 am but caught some nice fish i got a dozen so til next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!

saturday 6-26-2010

Iam going out on my bosses boat saturday evening and we are going to troll for some stripers at calvert cliffs and i will post if we catch anything and i hope everyone has a nice weekend and can get out to do some fishing so until then good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam going out on my bosses boat saturday evening and we are going to troll for some stripers at calvert cliffs and i will post if we catch anything and i hope everyone has a nice weekend and can get out to do some fishing so until then good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be some catches around there at the gas docks I caught 3
    18-20 inch rockfish there earlier this month

Went to chop tank last night got there around 8:00 pm and the tied was up and was breezy but caught a dozen hard heads they were 10 to 14 inches and they are thick they were caught on shrimp and i left around 1:00 am so til next good times and tight lines and by the way you can not fish talbot side they are doing repairs to it so you have got to go to cambridge side
    Is the longer pier is the Talbot side? thanks

plans got canceled to go out on the boat so headed to chop tank tonite and the talbot side is still closed

saturday night

Went to chop tank last night got there around 8:00 pm tide was down and there where like 500 people on the bridge i did catch some more hard heads on shrimp and squid they were 10 to 14 inches and then i left at 3:00 am some skates around not a hole lot talked to dnr guy last night also and he said the easton side should be back open in 2weeks so that is good news hope everyone had a nice weekend til next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!

Went to chop tank last night got there around 8:00 pm tide was down and there where like 500 people on the bridge i did catch some more hard heads on shrimp and squid they were 10 to 14 inches and then i left at 3:00 am some skates around not a hole lot talked to dnr guy last night also and he said the easton side should be back open in 2weeks so that is good news hope everyone had a nice weekend til next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!
    We went there Friday night, 10PM or so, it was pretty slow. Ended up with a few nice sized croakers and a few plump perch. It was one of our slower ChopTank trips, but we still ended up with 20 fish between us. We couldn't keep shrimp on our hooks, darn crabs.

I'll probably head back out next weekend. I'm glad to hear the Easton side will be reopening soon.

Thanks for the report!

You have to go to the end of the bridge on cambridge side and what i do with the shrimp is cut the tail off and cut it in half and leave the shell on it stays on the hook better

that's the thing i like about choptank, enough room for a lot of people to fish.

if there were like 500 ppl at PLO....... ohh lord, who knows what would of happened

Dnr said that the other side will be open in 2 weeks and that was saturday night so we will see and when it opens i will post it

fourth of july

Hope everyone had a good weekend went to choptank on sunday morning got there around 5:30 am set up 20 crab pots and was fishing caught small spots they was not any worth talking about but they all did go in the freezer for the end of the season i was there til 1:00 pm and only caught one crab and it was a female that had to go back until next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!

Went up to delware bay this weekend that passed went out on a friends boat by the big wall caught some trigger fish on green crabs a lot of small sea bass and two flounders had a nice time

i love Delaware fishing. I think its one of the best fishing locations.

went to chop tank sat. night with shrimp and squid,and spot and only caught some small white perch and some more small spots

this weekend

Thinking about going to spsp this weekend has any body heard any news from there

hummm

Thinking about going to spsp this weekend has any body heard any news from there
    I was in the look for this weekend but...
    Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a northwest wind between 22 and 24 mph.

I don't know 22 to 24 mph

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast