Thread: Fun with Sea Kittens

Fun with Sea Kittens

Check out how cool this looks;-)

http://www.saveourcatsfromfishermen.com/

Take Care,

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Now I am totally confused... are we suppose to call fish, sea kittens...and not to litterly use sea kittens for bait? WTF????

Ok This Is funny as hell dont get me wrong, but WTF was that That I just watched. Do people really use cats and Kittens as bait??? If so well heck i guess its no diffrent then taking a real fish and putting them on the line and tossing them out. I once seen a Musky eat my aunts teacup poodle in Island Lake Wisconsin, Thought that was funny.
    Tim

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

looks like it'd work for pin rigging too...

after all these years I now see a purpose for a cat never saw one before today

9rock

I have now watched this Video now for about the 20th time, and it still makes me laugh, I know the hooking of the kittens if fake but its so funny.

WTF, Thats not even funny as a joke

as a Cat owner it saddens me to see this , and also angers me to the point if i saw a fellow fisherman doing this unspeakeble act to any typ of animale besides bait fish, Im going back to jail for beatting that MOFO to death, to look at my cat that i raised since it was 3weeks old , and to think some one would torture a harmles kitten like that , oh its got me to pissed to think

If any one thiks its funny to do to cats , F.U, and I hope god has Mercy on your pore Ignerrent Soul

Oh what if it was Puppys , hugh

If any one thiks its funny to do to cats , F.U, and I hope god has Mercy on your pore Ignerrent Soul

Oh what if it was Puppys ,

well in gods world their are no pets only animals for food and sacrifice

9rock

Does not a bait fish feel when it is hooked and eaten just like a cat would? In my world I view them as no diffrent. I have pet fish and I eat fish on my dinning room table next to them, I ate dog in Korea.. Does that make me bad maybe in some peoples eyes but the Dog was raised for food in korea. So if some one breaded cats for bait like they breed minnows for bait would it be ok? If that was the case you can be in an uproar over people doing something to one animal and be ok with them doing the same thing to another. They have a word for people like that!!!!!!!!!!
    But none the less the video is fake, not real, hoaxs, pulling your leg, false, BOLOGNA!!!!!!!!!
    Tim

Hey Matt, Maybe that cop that pulled ya over is a cat lover and had just seen this vid. Then voooooom you go by and he spots the fishin stickers in the back window.

Thats sum funny stuff right their i dont care who ya are! Watch this rich white man fisherman just abuse this fish now!!! lol that was great.

If some one raised cats for bait just like a minnow i dono how the hell i would hook it cuz if that thing bit or scratched me id have to ask for the beating bat that thing would be knocked out before it even got eaten by a fish.

but really comon no harm to ya cat lovers out there i just dont like um well no thats to nice i really hate cats.

Well, I'll throw my opinion out there I guess, even though I probably shouldn't. Personally if I saw somebody sticking a hook through a cat or dog I'd be livid! That's the type stuff serial killers do before they step their game up to humans. In my eyes there is a big difference between sticking a baitfish with a hook vs a domestic animal. I've never called a fish by name and had it jump up on the dock. I've never had a fish come meet me at the door when I got home, although that would be bad [email protected] if you could teach one to do that. Anyway, in my OPINION there is a big difference between sticking a hook through a domestic animal and hooking a fish. That's just my two cents. I bet this thread could turn into one of those two pagers. Can't wait to read the rest of the posts.

You got that right d.

Even tho this is a scam to sell tshirts i cant believe some of the things a couple of you have said.

You would be the same hipacritical people who would be in an uproar if i posted a picture of the 40 inch drum i brought home last month or the 12 inch flounders i brought home all summer long.

It seems the cat thing hit home but lighten up ya'll its a joke. The hell with cats though and dogs. If the economy keeps Tanking there might be shaarp decline in the population of cats anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeake_kid View Post
    It seems the cat thing hit home but lighten up ya'll its a joke. The hell with cats though and dogs. If the economy keeps Tanking there might be shaarp decline in the population of cats anyway.
    I know the video was a joke. I was just throwing my opinion out there. No ruffled feathers over on my end. I thought the video was pretty funny, but I would never do anything like that for real. I don't think many people on the board would actually do something like that, at least I hope not.

I can't believe people are killing kittens for fishing. Almost reminds of this sick British writer who suggested that we should eat poor Irish children to control the population.

Quote Originally Posted by sand flea View Post
    I can't believe people are killing kittens for fishing. Almost reminds of this sick British writer who suggested that we should eat poor Irish children to control the population.

Johnathon Swift was a brilliant writer. His satire and irony was lost among most, however not all. We really need need more kids that are forced (like I was) to read some classics and write a report on it. I thought it was crap back then, but after looking backing on it and seeing how it opens your mind in the long run, I'm all for it. Modern and classical literature are important, as well as real life lessons. It pains me to see how kids are focused on shows like "America's Best Dance Crew", and not shows like "Jeopardy". I'm in my 30's and have been addicted to trivia for, well since that young lady I went out with said, "Like, what the hell are talking about??"

Skunk

It's obviously a joke. He will rake in money at 19.95 a pop from every bleeding heart that sees it. Not a fan of cats myself but that's just wrong. I didn't find it very funny.
    Last edited by The_Outlaw; 01-27-2009 at 08:20 AM.

Agreed Skunk, Swift did a great job with that piece:

”I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance in London, that a young healthy child well nursed is at a year old a most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome food...”

Classic stuff right there (and Gulliver's Travel was nothing to sneeze at either)

30 miles from OBX as the crow flies, or 80 miles by Jeep!
    Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that when they placed the treble hooks in the kittens necks, they didn't make a sound? Last time I put a treble hook in a kittens neck, it squalled like hell!

Quote Originally Posted by lil red jeep View Post
    Is it just me, or did anyone else notice that when they placed the treble hooks in the kittens necks, they didn't make a sound? Last time I put a treble hook in a kittens neck, it squalled like hell!
    yeah had a king rig sitting on my dresser and the cat jumped up on it and hooked herself with the stinger and screamed her head off running all over the place with the treble through her leg

Jeep, don't ya know anything??? Ya have to numb the cat up before ya put the hook in

Come on folks, like jeep said if you had put a hook in the cat you would only do it once then ya would be heading to the hospital.

Besides I love cats,,, grilled with some butter and onion they are great

BTW,
    Anybody ever see that fox that runs around under the CBBT? He almost snatched my bait whilst attached to 3/0 circle one night. I guess that would be a Sea Fox then....wait, isn't that a rough riding boat?

Skunk

Quote Originally Posted by Mdt1992 View Post
    yeah had a king rig sitting on my dresser and the cat jumped up on it and hooked herself with the stinger and screamed her head off running all over the place with the treble through her leg
    And then tried to tear you to pieces when you got it out, right? Wonderful critters.

But, when people eat dog and cat daily, it'd be the same as us using a fish for bait. I wouldn't do it, and would be disgusted to see someone do so, but it's not that big of a deal elsewhere. Just PETA trying to scam and not give all of the info to people to guilt them into buying shirts and supporting them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast