Little help/advice

Thread: Little help/advice

Little help/advice

Hey guys,
    Heading down to Corolla this weekend. I have never fished this area at all, and I could use a little direction as to where to start. I have all the equipment I just need, just need advice on the location.
    Also, any thought on crabbing in the sound up there would be helpfull too. That way the wife won't complain too much if I bring her crab for dinner.
    Thanks,
    Puckett

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Help us out here what part it is a big place.

They've been catching a lot of nice puppies up there, but I haven't been, so i"m not sure where to tell you. You can always start at the beached green bouy and go from there. You can drive the beach from the state line all the way to Duck, now. Good Luck!

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Just looking for some general ideas. I am willing to travel anywhere from the VA line to Avalon pier. I have never fished north of Oregon Inlet.

Fishing

I would suggest checking with the local bait and tackle stores up on the north end of Hwy 12. If you are traveling North on Hwy12 there is one on the left just past the Burger King and for the life of me I cant tell you what the name of it is. You can call TW's Tackle in the Food Lion shopping center and they will give you the best up to date catch. Good Luck

http://www.twstackle.com/

Click here and read. They have 3 locations and fishing reports for all. Once you target what you are wanting to catch then stop by and ask them what rigs to use to catch the fish.