Fluke - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fluke

Smugglers cove updated the system and lost all pic and past reports...Was going to get some pics of us and the days catch but they are gone. That sux we had some nice flatties to 7lbs and weakies to 5lbs..Well as Smugglers Cove said "we lost all our past reports and have plenty of room for new ones!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Tom ... you could catch a flounder even if there was only a couple in the whole bay

Quote Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
    Tom ... you could catch a flounder even if there was only a couple in the whole bay
    Concentration,dedication, presentation ,location and at times patience will be rewarded..

I also have something to say about "Throw Backs" .. I hear alot of people saying that there will be alot of dead flounder as people try for keepers. I dont think as many die as you may think....I have seen days that hundreds of throw backs were caught and dropped back in off the pier here and at low tide I have seen up to 4 dead flounder but never more than that. If people would take the time to release the fish as fast as possible and not stare at or show it off or worry about a hook then the fish would have a better chance of survival. It pisses me off when people do this especially to get their hook back...That sucks. Now remember this water is basically 4 to 5 foot deep and can be pretty warm and the fish are dropped from 10 to 12 feet and yet most do survive. Just because the fish is small it deserves the respect that all fish deserve.

There are

Some good spots left in the area and you are right. In these spots the artificials seem to work better than the old ham and egg trick. I also agree that yiu need to put the fish back ASAP if it is not a keeper. Quick pic if ya want then over she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by RuddeDogg View Post
    Where is your proof??????

In the age of the internet, with the advent of GOOGLE.COM, I find your pleas of ignorance to be highly amusing, as well as a tacit admission that you have no leg left to stand on in this argument.

No argument at all

Just a simple question. Obviously you know it all and can make statements and acusations but can't provide any information to back it up. What ever. You must be one the there guru's. I'm sorry for my ignorance. I didn't go to the Miss Cleo class of total enlightenment. I just happen to live in this state and fish in its waters. I guess we should gone with what the surf fishing clubs wanted with a size limit of 18 inches. Please......

Can we ban this loser?

Reading Doormat's posts in his "home" forum, he's just as loved there as he is here. I'm guessing he's a kid with nothing better to do than try to rile up people in chat rooms. Good luck with your cyber girlfriends dude....

Well

Before this gets out of hand. We're done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12