Just got back.....

Thread: Just got back.....

Just got back.....

Just got back from hatteras, and will post a nice report within a couple of days. Lets just say i had i good time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

congrats on the cobe and the shark!

Eric, looking foward to th report. Was a pleasure meeting and fishing with you and your dad.
    Last edited by Cdog; 06-20-2006 at 07:45 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

EDMboarder

were you the one fishing with catman32...kayaking out the baits. sorry i didn't get your name...is it eric also. i was fishing next to you guys...in the silver titan. you from damascus, wow, a little further than me. congrats on cobe or is it cobes...can't wait til your full report.

fred

Yeah that was me fishing with Eric and my name is Erik too. I had great time meating a lot of u guys.

that's funny....coz my buddy that came with me is Erik also. Glad to meet you also.

So many Eric’s, enjoyed meeting and fishing with all of you. Cant wait to see some pics of your fish Eric, nice job!

It was nice meeting you and your Dad down at Buxton, Eric... Glad to hear you snagged a nice cobia. We had a couple of nice runs - we called them "rays" but not much else.... well, except for the chillies.

For those of you that haven't met Eric - just so you'll know - He's a real "tackle ho". No no no... don't confuse him with someone that has a lot of feeshin' stuff - that man is a

TACKLE HO
    size>

His truck is just FULL of feeshin' chit! They arrived one afternoon and it was 10:30 the next morning before he could fish for foolin' with all his stuff! They even missed the first bite! I kinda gave him a little grief about it... made him mad... and he goes out and catches a huge cobia!! *laughing*

No... Just kidding Eric... It truly was nice meeting you and your Dad. We're going back down next Friday for a week over the 4th. I told Dave I wanted #12 - hopefully you left some luck in that room. I going to turn turning Noah loose with some bottle rockets and fireworks - something all kids need to grow up with.

Lee made me yak out our baits - my first time - I took four waves right in the chest before I got going. It was fun... and kinda quiet out there on the water. I'm looking forward to more pullage next week - don't care what it is as long as hates the sand!

Hope to see you down there again... I could use a fishin' lesson or two.

Bob

wait... OBX Rookie?? Didn't we play online poker a while back??

Quote Originally Posted by Cutbait Bob
    It was nice meeting you and your Dad down at Buxton, Eric... Glad to hear you snagged a nice cobia. We had a couple of nice runs - we called them "rays" but not much else.... well, except for the chillies.

For those of you that haven't met Eric - just so you'll know - He's a real "tackle ho". No no no... don't confuse him with someone that has a lot of feeshin' stuff - that man is a

TACKLE HO
    size>

His truck is just FULL of feeshin' chit! They arrived one afternoon and it was 10:30 the next morning before he could fish for foolin' with all his stuff! They even missed the first bite! I kinda gave him a little grief about it... made him mad... and he goes out and catches a huge cobia!! *laughing*

No... Just kidding Eric... It truly was nice meeting you and your Dad. We're going back down next Friday for a week over the 4th. I told Dave I wanted #12 - hopefully you left some luck in that room. I going to turn turning Noah loose with some bottle rockets and fireworks - something all kids need to grow up with.

Lee made me yak out our baits - my first time - I took four waves right in the chest before I got going. It was fun... and kinda quiet out there on the water. I'm looking forward to more pullage next week - don't care what it is as long as hates the sand!

Hope to see you down there again... I could use a fishin' lesson or two.

Bob

wait... OBX Rookie?? Didn't we play online poker a while back??
    Must have been an imposter, any extra money goes to fishin, a form of gambling.

I remember now... it was OBXnewbie. Sorry.

Teaser pic

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just testing. Do u think the pic isto big?

Quote Originally Posted by EDMboarder

Just testing. Do u think the pic isto big?
    That would be a big 10-4 on th pic being too big...

Nice pic though.

yeah, kewl pic...sunrise, the cape point special, and is that you riding in on the wave...if so, ur dad timed that pic great.

Eric, it was nice meeting ya. Sorry I didn't get out of the truck, I have a leg going numb, & can't stand-up at times. We gotta compare trucks er I meen tackle boxes with 4 wheel drive.
    Jim
    longcast
    (longcaster other places)

THXS E. Hope ya don't mind...Im usin' as wall paper on my werk cpu

Quote Originally Posted by fish-on
    yeah, kewl pic...sunrise, the cape point special, and is that you riding in on the wave...if so, ur dad timed that pic great.

Fred, I thinx what weez looken at iz a sunset. Awesome pic Eric, it might be big but that pic deserves to be wide screen. How about some more!

doh....sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset, forgot my orientation in the hook....you prolly right Jay.

That would be the sun setting. The report will be up tommorow, Im having some minor piic problems.

On the Coast...From St. Simons Island to Vilano Beach.
    Resize 'em at "my pictures" to 640x480, THEN send to photobucket or whatever host you use....

Great pic!

Great pic Eric... it's my "wallpapper", also.

thanks

Bob

Heres another teaser pic

Great sunset pic with a good fish on too
    I will write up the report when get back from work today.

Once again perty werk