Winter Bay activity

Thread: Winter Bay activity

DC, but I fish from SC to MD. Primarily saltwater, but I'm originally a freshwater fisherman from PA (Erie, Pymatuming, Raystown and all the rivers).

Winter Bay activity

Is anyone still having any luck with stripers? Went out last night and got a few decent sized white perch...same spot I fish down southern md. Fish were about an inch shorter (say 7-8 inch range), water was coooolllld and I didn't catch any spot (like a few weeks back). Was only out for a few hours (10 fish, missed quite a bit that were slammin' the rod, but not there when I picked up). No bites from stripers while using old bloodworms, night crawlers and stale/frozen spot for this summer. Thought to chop up a perch, but never had any luck using them for stripers.

Anyone still catching Stripes in the bay?

BTW, Jersey boat trip was ok. Me/My bud caught 6 Seabass over 3lbs, 3 jumbo porgies, a bunch of ling (many w/sores...also short Tog and a few eels) and so many spiny dogs/sharks that I came home and went online to see if they were edible...I think I'm be having (shark) fish and chips the next time I go

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Yes. They're out there..

The breeders just started showing up good in the lower bay a week or so ago.