Pier and Surf Forum banner

CTS Vapor Trail series for pomp?

13K views 60 replies 12 participants last post by  Surfjunkie 
#1 ·
Have searched multiple forums and unable to find if these rods are good for pomp. CTS says it has a soft tip for plugging that the striper fisherman like but not sure if that translates to a good soft tip pomp rod. I currently have a 13’ 3-6 CPS and love it. Looking to add an 11’ 3-6 to my arsenal. Considering the VT and CPS. THX.

#13 · (Edited)
Toos mys commprehennshuns some-ones, cames acrosses, as a divks, n a$$holr, may-be, their's a chances, the communities schools, has a few class's fors thats, buts thays probablies nose everythangs alweddys ids bets thwys funs to fishes wit thayss cans problies tells use hows ur cetchin da fishes thee wrongs wheys sawwy, to da grammwer notseas, i didn'ts goes to yarvard or hale or ans ivory laegeu schoools likes somes ofs thee elitistes.

Is hopes dis doesnt steem anys wons grits.

I will add that some of what you post is very knowledgeable good information and quite useful but you do have a history of going off over little things and belittling posters, mostly over conflicting opinions. You'd be a lot more respectable without it.

#23 ·
Dude, You are a Head-case no doubt. Please don't drink the Bong water....You must have found Daves Chili Recipe after you got the "Munchies". You already kinda sound like Dave, especially when you bring up Alinsky.
I never play the victim, but "if you poke the bull you will get his horns"

You should really apologize to the OP for dirtying up his thread. The "40 inch fish guy" should probably do the same as well for trying to pile on.

#33 · (Edited)
Dude, You are a Head-case no doubt. Please don't drink the Bong water....You must have found Daves Chili Recipe after you got the "Munchies". You already kinda sound like Dave, especially when you bring up Alinsky.
I never play the victim, but "if you poke the bull you will get his horns"

You should really apologize to the OP for dirtying up his thread. The "40 inch fish guy" should probably do the same as well for trying to pile on.

So you still insist that you're the victim , " 40 inch reds" nailed you perfectly , you clearly suffer from some form of mental retardation , here's a tip , when there is factual undeniable & irrefutable evidence proving that what you're saying is 100% untrue it's best to shut your mouth and accept that you're busted .

Seems "40inchreds" nailed you perfectly , you have a long history of not being able to accept somebody disagreeing with you . You got to get that under control bud, along with your compulsive lying and insulting everybody's intelligence by refusing to admit that you were the one responsible for all this nonsense . I have very rarely seen such infantile behavior even with children . I'll leave it at that , but i will be shocked if you don't fire back with playing the victim for a 4TH TIME.

#24 ·
Dabig#2 are you to stupid to be aware of what your doing? If so you likely have a mental condition. Your literally going tit for tat. I posted the nonsense post so you would see how stupid your argument was. Now your stuck only some Dave's chili tangent, that likely only you and "Benji" know about, it's nonsense. Anytime anyone ask about tackle you push your opinion to the max and then throw a fit when someone disagrees, it's childish. There is numerous threads of you doing it on here. This is all because herb said he hated a rod you liked and you pretended you couldn't comprehend it. So play stupid all you want but your a antagonist and a narcissist. I noticed you didn't feel like you should apologize to the op when your a major contributor to the off topic post.

I doubt you wanted an apology but if you were offended or off put by my post sorry.

#29 · (Edited)
Dave was probably banned before you joined the forum. He was a troll, the chili recipe was an old thread he started..... DON'T eat the chili... seems to have an altering effect at the mere mention of it, ingestion may be fatal.

Disclaimer..

The previous mention of Dave's chili in this thread was not intend towards anyone in any way and not ment to stir the pot in any way... pun intended... In the future I'll refrain from mentioning it so cavalier. I never knew how volatile it was, it really should have a warning label.

#31 ·
Sup HARRY!
Hope you and the family are well. Have missed ya bro.:fishing:
Hey, I got one trigger left until next May or June when they start showing up.
Man don't get that guy started, him or the other one... They probably hate Bucktail Fishermen on the end of fishing piers too. You know what I mean. :rolleyes:
You should see the new CTS S7 1305 Nick built for me this Fall.

#36 ·
The power lifting thing is funny, he reminds me a lot of a power lifter I know down here. He's not also x military is he because that would be too funny. Lots of people are much different in person then on the internet and text is easy to get misinterpreted or took out of context since there really is no tone to it and the tone of a statement can totally change the feeling and meaning. Garbo I like reading your post about old times to current time.

#37 ·
Awwww Shucks Mike! Such a nice thing to say
Let those two Crash Dummies keep thinking what they think.
In herb's case I'm calling it 2na Derangement Syndrome... Much like what Prez Trump has to put up with.

Anyone up at 1:30am and rambling on about insignificant BS about another poster has got to be drinking the bong water. Found Dave's recipes on chili and mole crabs aka sand fleas and got a serious case of the munchies.
Maybe "The Games will Begin "3 years late. I think I'm a little more mellow than when Dummy Dave was around.

Like you I also have my suspicions PierRat is Dave incognito I've yet to learn which pier he is a rodent on.

I was there when that last pic you posted I think.
Drum pro Kyle got 4 yesterday for an unusual Dec bite. Using his new custom Century Drum Gun. Not sure if he misses that CTS 1307 you got off of him. The usual Drum pros picked up several each as well. I was tied up with a future beach hottie going over her new diet and training for the beginning of 2020.

I guess it will be April til I see you on the beach..

#38 ·
Tell me about it Big2na. After 20+ yrs of mediocre football I’ve gone from a die hard cowboy fan to rooting for their failure. There are 6 coaches that have ten yrs of tenure like Garrett but of the six Garrett is the only one who hasn’t won a conference championship or a Super Bowl. How the F bomb does he still have a job. He shoulda been fired 6 yrs ago. Unfortunately the failures of this team are not just coaching. It starts at the f’ing too. I used to be a major philly hater. I rooted for them I. The Super Bowl and am rooting for them to win this division. Go Philly!

#40 ·
Dude, I don't know why JG still has a job... As long as Jerry Jones owns the team and tries to be the coach they will fail. I HATE the Dallas Cowboys but appreciate the awesome players that have come out of there. Aikman, E Smith, Irving, Ed Jones, D Sanders. Romo is a far better analyst than a quarterback I'm glad he is in the Booth.

Carolina will be going through the same thing with their new owner Tepper, Washington same thing with Snyder. The more successful teams Owners Own and stay out of the coaching, and the Coaches Coach. Now that the playoff picture is shaping up it's gonna be really interesting.

#42 ·
Poor tuner, we've been so hard him, he must feel like such a victim, even his friends had to rally for support. I'm sorry tuner.

I like the bong water emoji but it's such an unoriginal statement it doesn't have the luster it use to in the 90s... I would bet I'm younger then most of y'all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.