CTS Vapor Trail series for pomp?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CTS Vapor Trail series for pomp?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CTS Vapor Trail series for pomp?

Have searched multiple forums and unable to find if these rods are good for pomp. CTS says it has a soft tip for plugging that the striper fisherman like but not sure if that translates to a good soft tip pomp rod. I currently have a 13’ 3-6 CPS and love it. Looking to add an 11’ 3-6 to my arsenal. Considering the VT and CPS. THX.

I think you're looking for the S8...
    Look up Nicks Custom Rods on Facebook. He is The Man when it comes to CTS, You can't go wrong with a CTS
    With all due respect to Tommy Farmer and the CPS line
    If you have any problem send me an IM and I'll fwd you his #

I've heard the 1304 s7 cts (if you can find one), makes a good pomp rod. I like the looks of the cast pro 11' 3 to 6 gen2. Haven't had a chance to play with one yet, but it's a very slim, light weight rod.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

I hate the Vapor Trail and S7 by CTS , i have had both , no comparison to the S8, the S8 throws to the moon , if you can find one they're worth every penny .

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    I hate the Vapor Trail and S7 by CTS , i have had both , no comparison to the S8, the S8 throws to the moon , if you can find one they're worth every penny .
    Did you mean to say "HATE" or Have?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBig2na View Post
    Did you mean to say "HATE" or Have?

You continue to have issues with reading comprehension my friend , this isn't that complicated , ask somebody to read it to you slowly over and over if necessary, i have the utmost confidence that you will eventually figure it out.

Happy Holidays by the way

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    You continue to have issues with reading comprehension my friend , this isn't that complicated , ask somebody to read it to you slowly over and over if necessary, i have the utmost confidence that you will eventually figure it out.

Happy Holidays by the way
    Yeah it was difficult to understand with all the comma splices. I got it now a$$hole!
    Maybe a remedial grammar and writing course at the local community college might be just what you need.

PS, I ain't ya damn friend either.

Squirrel Bladder..Tommy just came out with the CPS Gen 2s. You can't go wrong either way
    Last edited by DaBig2na; 11-29-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Yeah it was difficult to understand with all the comma splices. I got it now a$$hole!
    Maybe a remedial grammar and writing course at the local community college might be just what you need.

PS, I ain't ya damn friend either.

Squirrel Bladder..Tommy just came out with the CPS Gen 2s. You can't go wrong either way

Actually it wasn't difficult at all to understand and everybody knows it , you just have a bad habit of being a "BIG TIME DICK" that's what your problem is .

Have a good day now my friend .

I don't think they're still making the s8.

I hate Dave's chili, but love my 1305 s7.

Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    I don't think they're still making the s8.

I hate Dave's chili, but love my 1305 s7.
    Oh Yeah Love my S7 1305 also

Don't even want to think about that nasty chili and Glad he is GONE!

Thanks all. Think I’m going w the CPS. prob the 2-5 bc I fish Tx coast and Florida panhandle and rarely use weights over three oz.

Toos mys commprehennshuns some-ones, cames acrosses, as a divks, n a$$holr, may-be, their's a chances, the communities schools, has a few class's fors thats, buts thays probablies nose everythangs alweddys ids bets thwys funs to fishes wit thayss cans problies tells use hows ur cetchin da fishes thee wrongs wheys sawwy, to da grammwer notseas, i didn'ts goes to yarvard or hale or ans ivory laegeu schoools likes somes ofs thee elitistes.

Is hopes dis doesnt steem anys wons grits.

I will add that some of what you post is very knowledgeable good information and quite useful but you do have a history of going off over little things and belittling posters, mostly over conflicting opinions. You'd be a lot more respectable without it.
    Last edited by 40inchreds; 11-30-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Benji..... See what happens when you bring up Dave's Chili!!!

Benji..... See what happens when you bring up Dave's Chili!!![IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-forum/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]
    My bad. It must be an old family recipe.

So Benji and 2na are the same person just two accounts. Interesting but weird.

Quote Originally Posted by 40inchreds View Post
    So Benji and 2na are the same person just two accounts. Interesting but weird.
    don't know where you got that idea. Go ahead and report it to the mods and see wherever that gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel bladder View Post
    Thanks all. Think I’m going w the CPS. prob the 2-5 bc I fish Tx coast and Florida panhandle and rarely use weights over three oz.
    hopefully you ordered this weekend Tommy had a sale on the gen1 rods.

Dude, You are a Head-case no doubt. Please don't drink the Bong water....You must have found Daves Chili Recipe after you got the "Munchies". You already kinda sound like Dave, especially when you bring up Alinsky.
    I never play the victim, but "if you poke the bull you will get his horns"

You should really apologize to the OP for dirtying up his thread. The "40 inch fish guy" should probably do the same as well for trying to pile on.

Dude, You are a Head-case no doubt. Please don't drink the Bong water....You must have found Daves Chili Recipe after you got the "Munchies". You already kinda sound like Dave, especially when you bring up Alinsky.
    I never play the victim, but "if you poke the bull you will get his horns"

You should really apologize to the OP for dirtying up his thread. The "40 inch fish guy" should probably do the same as well for trying to pile on.

So you still insist that you're the victim , " 40 inch reds" nailed you perfectly , you clearly suffer from some form of mental retardation , here's a tip , when there is factual undeniable & irrefutable evidence proving that what you're saying is 100% untrue it's best to shut your mouth and accept that you're busted .

Seems "40inchreds" nailed you perfectly , you have a long history of not being able to accept somebody disagreeing with you . You got to get that under control bud, along with your compulsive lying and insulting everybody's intelligence by refusing to admit that you were the one responsible for all this nonsense . I have very rarely seen such infantile behavior even with children . I'll leave it at that , but i will be shocked if you don't fire back with playing the victim for a 4TH TIME.
    Last edited by herb; 12-02-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Dabig#2 are you to stupid to be aware of what your doing? If so you likely have a mental condition. Your literally going tit for tat. I posted the nonsense post so you would see how stupid your argument was. Now your stuck only some Dave's chili tangent, that likely only you and "Benji" know about, it's nonsense. Anytime anyone ask about tackle you push your opinion to the max and then throw a fit when someone disagrees, it's childish. There is numerous threads of you doing it on here. This is all because herb said he hated a rod you liked and you pretended you couldn't comprehend it. So play stupid all you want but your a antagonist and a narcissist. I noticed you didn't feel like you should apologize to the op when your a major contributor to the off topic post.

I doubt you wanted an apology but if you were offended or off put by my post sorry.

Benji, After speaking w Tommy I’m going w the gen2

No apologies necessary. It been quite amusing. Lol.

Squirrel man. You'll have far better luck with that rod than "Dem Boyz" going to the playoffs and getting past the first round.

OK, after reading all of this, what is the story about Dave's chili?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast