Found the trout!!

Thread: Found the trout!!

Found the trout!!

I've been searching for BIG trout and I have found them!! Where?They are stacked gill to gill in the York River. Piankatank is one spot also. But for monsters, you need to head into Guinea on the Severn. Careful about the locals though. They are leary about strangers, as would any small community should be. I will say there are a few spots more productive than others, but as with fish they tend to move around. Another tid bit of info.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this area is very pro-Trump. So if you have stickers or flags or something stating anti-Trump.....................................................................................................................................................................................................well...............................................go at your own risk. I won't say something will or may not happen to you or your vehicle......................................but you never know. I think the community is great and I have had nothing but positive interactions with the locals. Good luck!

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

What's wrong with Trump? I'm more concerned riding around in Newport News.