Pier and Surf Forum banner

No more white perch 10-19-19

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  andypat 
#1 ·
I was going to go to Tread Avon River for shallow water perch, but it was 34 degree this morning so I'm giving up on the perch until they come up the Marshy Hope sometime in March. So I went crappie fishing and caught a limit of crappie.

#4 ·
OH I never put it away. I fish all year. You must be kinda new on this fishing forum or you would know. I make reports with pictures all year even with perch laying in the snow. Mid. Feb is good, and Christmas yellow perch, pickerel, crappie, and maybe a bass now and then. If the wind is not blowing it is not too bad. TunaFish, do you give up in winter? I wont be fishing in Nov. and first week in Dec. We will be in Venice FL.

#7 ·
I have bunch of winter fishing and non-fishing projects. In the winter, I try to find the time to tie teasers for the following year, service my reels, replenish my tackle, reorganize tackle, etc.. I may build another rod. I never did finish building my grass shrimp net. So, I still have tons of stuff to do for this winter.

You must be kinda new on this fishing forum
Been here longer than you Andy. Member since 2001.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.