Pawleys Island

Thread: Pawleys Island

Pawleys Island

Anything going on at Pawleys Island south end fishing wise? Heard they were doing the beach renourishing thing. Thought I may come down around Oct 20th. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Park still closed

Quote Originally Posted by runincode View Post
    Anything going on at Pawleys Island south end fishing wise? Heard they were doing the beach renourishing thing. Thought I may come down around Oct 20th. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I was there a few days ago and there is a lot of equipment and sand in the parking lot. The park is closed and probably will be for some time. Pawleys had a lot of docks damaged from the hurricane and a lot of sand over the road.
    Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Mi Brent View Post
    I was there a few days ago and there is a lot of equipment and sand in the parking lot. The park is closed and probably will be for some time. Pawleys had a lot of docks damaged from the hurricane and a lot of sand over the road.
    Brent
    Thank you! We were planning on staying about 200 yds. north of the south parking lot. If I understand right, they only run the equipment on the beach during low tide.