Fishing report 10-7-19

Thread: Fishing report 10-7-19

Fishing report 10-7-19

Water Temp. is going down. Now the pickerel will start to show up. Caught a limit of crappie this morning with lure in picture. Spent most of the morning trying to learn my new GPS. I think I got it.Name:  10-7-19.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  89.0 KBName:  10-7-19 ---crappie limit.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  131.8 KBName:  10-7-19 (2).jpg
Views: 90
Size:  68.1 KB

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Nice work. Since you brought up pickerel, does anyone have any decent pickerel spots on the Western shore? I'd like to spend time chasing them this Winter once the big streamer bite for brown trout has worn off in the Fall.

I don't target them but I land some pretty good ones from Marshy Hope Creek right in the marina from shore.Attachment 61569

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Thank you Andy. I always want to catch a pickerel but I have not been successful so far mostly due to lack of trying. When I catch one and hopefully it would be big, I will report to you and the rest of the P&S MD gang like a pupil turning in his very first homework to the teacher.
    Last edited by Hysteresis; 10-08-2019 at 09:07 PM.

LOL! Yea I like that. For me it was most fun learning and trying new ways and places to fish in my boat or fishing from shore. When it was too windy to go in boat, I had places to fish from shore. I called them Chucky Holes. LOL!