Lynnhaven change of pace!

Thread: Lynnhaven change of pace!

Lynnhaven change of pace!

Just saying no to BBNWR today. Decided onn flounder fishing Lynnhaven as Sandbridge has been rotten lately...(of course people mightbe keeping secrets...)

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Definitely not keeping any secrets on my end, been out to BBNWR a few times the past couple weeks or so and caught absolutely nothing

Very refreshing actually catching stuff...4 Puppy drum couple flounder lots of croakers spots and bluefish..in fish all day...wade fishing with crab knuckles bw fishbites and rattle traps.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

were you on the gazebo side or boat ramp side.

My memory is not what it once was what with advancing years and all...just kidding! Ramp side.

I was over in crab creek and had no luck at all. Using gulps, got lots of nibbles and bit off tails but no fish. Bluefish were going nuts on the glass minnows everywhere though

Fished Lynnhaven today and it was like Adder said. I caught plenty of small croakers, few small spot and one pup on Fishbites. There was a ton of finger mullet and peanut bunker. Bring on the fall fishing!

sounds like a good time for the cast net and vacum sealing some finger mullet for next spring. Any size to the pups? keepers maybe?

The pup I caught was short...didn’t bother to measure but around 14”. I only manage keeper pups when fishing at night or during a nor’easter.