Question: Replacement beach cart tires - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replacement beach cart tires

Fantastic , when i see the 19 inch size wheels it looks too big . Check the below pic , i think the 16.5 inch wheeleez are the best bet .

Attachment 61217

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by abass105 View Post
    Outside of my cart, the Wheeleez are the best investment I have made for surf fishing.

https://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-...4&d=1277733842

I just noticed something about your cart , did you move the axle up from where it was originally positioned and if so how is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    I just noticed something about your cart , did you move the axle up from where it was originally positioned and if so how is it ?
    Yes, I did. I had a mount made so that the rear wheels would sit level with the front wheel. It is completely removeable so that I can replace the Wheeleez with the standard wheels when I want to go on the pier.

Quote Originally Posted by abass105 View Post
    Yes, I did. I had a mount made so that the rear wheels would sit level with the front wheel. It is completely removeable so that I can replace the Wheeleez with the standard wheels when I want to go on the pier.

Are the Wheeleez not that good on hard surfaces because i have about 100 yards of pavement to walk before i get to the sand , sounds like you prefer the regular wheels for the hard ground.

Quote Originally Posted by herb View Post
    Are the Wheeleez not that good on hard surfaces because i have about 100 yards of pavement to walk before i get to the sand , sounds like you prefer the regular wheels for the hard ground.
    The Wheeleez are fine for pavement. Just a personal preference of mine. I actually have a Jr cart I use mostly for the pier that has the regular wheels on it.

If I ever have to buy a new set, I'm using the sand wheels for a jet ski cart.... bigger is better.

OK , my Wheeleez order came in , my God man these wheels are huge , i got the 16.5 inch wheels , first thing i noticed is how ridiculously lightweight they're compared to the regular pier cart tires . The axle is like 3 times thicker than the older axle also , should work well .

I was looking at the hub on the 16.5 inch wheels and 19 " inch wheels and if you ever wanted to switch to the bigger tires i believe it will work , the 19" tire retails for $114.00 without the hub , $167.00 a piece with the hub.

My cart would look beyond ridiculous with the 19" wheels , it looks crazy big with the 16.5 inch wheels .

Haven't tested it yet but looking forward to see if the hype is real .

I just wanted to put this out there so someone else doesn't make the same mistake as me..

I ordered a Fish-N-Mate Sr without the tires/axle and then bought Wheeleez 16.5 inch tires and the axle kit (BCK-42). Don't buy the kit with the 36" axle or else your tires will rub the frame. You need to buy the kit with the 40" axle, BCK-42XL, the 40" axle.

FYI...

I’m looking to put some 2” lift blocks on mine, maybe reservoir shocks. Going to be sweeeeet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12