White Perch Tomorrow Morning

Thread: White Perch Tomorrow Morning

White Perch Tomorrow Morning

Think these will catch um. Just got them in the mail today.Name:  Perch & Crappie.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  128.8 KB

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

let us know how they do compared to the ones with the little ball on the end of the tail. I'm interested how important that part is

I know it worked for me. I went thru 1 pack fairly quickly and just ordered few more packs.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ajv5148 View Post
    let us know how they do compared to the ones with the little ball on the end of the tail. I'm interested how important that part is
    This year they are catching better then the others for me. Maybe the ball on the end is to catch the fishermen. It caught me. In my opinion the color and size has more to do with catching.

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    This year they are catching better then the others for me. Maybe the ball on the end is to catch the fishermen. It caught me. In my opinion the color and size has more to do with catching.
    Ah very interesting Andy, thanks. With a lure that small, I thought the ball may be imparting the perfect amount of motion to seal the deal, compared to the ones without the ball. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajv5148 View Post
    Ah very interesting Andy, thanks. With a lure that small, I thought the ball may be imparting the perfect amount of motion to seal the deal, compared to the ones without the ball. Thanks!
    I thought the same thing, and maybe it does, but when the little fish bite the end off it still catches fish. But I do like the ball on end. Will be fishing for perch at daybreak this morning with that Albino Jig and a jig on a safety pin spinner. I hope the little stripers don't mess up my perch fishing. Them little rock fish stick me and make me bleed. I am going to ware a glove on my left hand this morning. Will be fishing Tread Avon River.
    Last edited by andypat; 08-13-2019 at 04:47 AM.