Surf Report: 54th Ave update

Thread: 54th Ave update

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n steelerfan\r\n \r\n
\r\n steelerfan is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n 54th Ave update\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hit the surf a 6am. Knew it was going to be different. Finally some life in the surf. Big whiting were everywhere. Some around 18 inches. I couldn\'t get the second rod out for a while. Most fish were in the suds and no bites outside of the breakers. Used only fresh shrimp. Don\'t like the salted frozen. Makes a big difference some days. I caught a big Ray too. It fought hard and I was a little disappointed when I figured out what it was. Still fun. My son caught the smallest fish, I think it was a weird sea robin. I was tired by 9am. First time no one tried to swim by my lines. Lol. Tight lines.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1222135] = "1222135,1222135"; pn[0] = ",1222135"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[34088] = "steelerfan"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

54th Ave update

Hit the surf a 6am. Knew it was going to be different. Finally some life in the surf. Big whiting were everywhere. Some around 18 inches. I couldn't get the second rod out for a while. Most fish were in the suds and no bites outside of the breakers. Used only fresh shrimp. Don't like the salted frozen. Makes a big difference some days. I caught a big Ray too. It fought hard and I was a little disappointed when I figured out what it was. Still fun. My son caught the smallest fish, I think it was a weird sea robin. I was tired by 9am. First time no one tried to swim by my lines. Lol. Tight lines.