Question: Where in Delaware this week?

Thread: Where in Delaware this week?

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n Inlander\r\n \r\n
\r\n Inlander is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n Where in Delaware this week?\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Hello, all.
\r\n
\r\nMy family is having a get together in the DC area this week and my son and I want to nip over to the salty and do some ocean fishing. We\'ve had memorable fishing at the Indian River Inlet years ago when he was in high school. He\'s now a wildlife biologist, currently working in northwest Ohio, so he\'d like to get into some good saltwater fish.
\r\n
\r\nAny advice is welcome! Do we need a license?
\r\n
\r\nthanks!
\r\n
\r\nJoe\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[1222131] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n TunaFish\r\n \r\n
    \r\n TunaFish is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by Inlander\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Hello, all.
    \r\n
    \r\nMy family is having a get together in the DC area this week and my son and I want to nip over to the salty and do some ocean fishing. We\'ve had memorable fishing at the Indian River Inlet years ago when he was in high school. He\'s now a wildlife biologist, currently working in northwest Ohio, so he\'d like to get into some good saltwater fish.
    \r\n
    \r\nAny advice is welcome! Do we need a license?
    \r\n
    \r\nthanks!
    \r\n
    \r\nJoe
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    I just went there yesterday.
    \r\n
    \r\nYes you need a license. Pick up a bag of BW and BWFB and head to Cape Henlopen pier. Your son will have a BLAST catching spot on lite tackle. Try to go towards the end of the pier facing the Cape may ferry.
    \r\nIRI was a little slow yesterday and I\'m sure the heat had a lot to do with it. Watch for the wind direction. If it\'s a west wind, forget surf fishing. The greenheads will swarm you to death..\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1222121] = "1222131,1222131"; pn[0] = ",1222121"; pn[1222131] = "1222121,1222121"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[11317] = "Inlander"; pu[10921] = "TunaFish"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where in Delaware this week?

Hello, all.

My family is having a get together in the DC area this week and my son and I want to nip over to the salty and do some ocean fishing. We've had memorable fishing at the Indian River Inlet years ago when he was in high school. He's now a wildlife biologist, currently working in northwest Ohio, so he'd like to get into some good saltwater fish.

Any advice is welcome! Do we need a license?

thanks!

Joe