Surf Report: 54th Street

Thread: 54th Street

\r\n\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n steelerfan\r\n \r\n
\r\n steelerfan is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n
\r\n \r\n

\r\n 54th Street\r\n

\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n Fished from sunrise until around 7:30. Barely a nibble. Never ever got skunked in the surf! Watched birds dive all day catching bait fish. I think they were trying to make me mad. Pelicans too. Infuriating, to say the least. Will try again tonight. Any insight? Thanks in advance. I would have been excited about a pin fish. It was that bad. Lol.\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
\r\n
\r\n
\r\n\r\n'; pd[1222085] = '\r\n
  • \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n #2\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n ROWDY ROD\r\n \r\n
    \r\n ROWDY ROD is offline\r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n Registered User\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan\r\n View Post\r\n
    \r\n
    Fished from sunrise until around 7:30. Barely a nibble. Never ever got skunked in the surf! Watched birds dive all day catching bait fish. I think they were trying to make me mad. Pelicans too. Infuriating, to say the least. Will try again tonight. Any insight? Thanks in advance. I would have been excited about a pin fish. It was that bad. Lol.
    \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    Not much structure, look for anything that is not normal about all the other waves. I like to fish an incoming tide, watch the waves roll in they will run down the beach and the water will then return to the ocean this is a Rip. Sometimes they only are 10 yards wide sometime they are a lot longer. I fish on both side of the rip. The fish lay and wait for sand fleas and other bait to be washed out. Go on google and map the MB state park zoom in on the beach the map will be at low tide you can see were the Rips were made in the sand. That is about the only structure on the beach around here other than the sand bars or piers. If you can find the rip you most likely find the fish. However, sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear get you.
    \r\n
    \r\nGood luck to all and keep those hooks wet...\r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n\r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n Reply With Quote Reply With Quote \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n\r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
    \r\n
  • \r\n'; // next/previous post info pn[1222079] = "1222085,1222085"; pn[0] = ",1222079"; pn[1222085] = "1222079,1222079"; // cached usernames pu[0] = guestphrase; pu[34088] = "steelerfan"; pu[49306] = "ROWDY ROD"; // -->

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

54th Street

Fished from sunrise until around 7:30. Barely a nibble. Never ever got skunked in the surf! Watched birds dive all day catching bait fish. I think they were trying to make me mad. Pelicans too. Infuriating, to say the least. Will try again tonight. Any insight? Thanks in advance. I would have been excited about a pin fish. It was that bad. Lol.