Todays Lunch 5-1-19
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Todays Lunch 5-1-19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Venice FL
    Posts
    4,090

    Todays Lunch 5-1-19

    Had the best crab cake At Suicide Bridge Restaurant for lunch today. They will start having steamed crabs after Mother's Day. Pat got crab imperial and said it was very good. It was very good. She couldn't eat it all, and I had to eat a 1/4 of it LOL.Name:  5-1-19 Suicide Bridge Crab cake.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  101.3 KB

  2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Newnan Ga.
    Posts
    1,176
    Love crab cakes, Sadly Ga. isn't a Seafood Mecca, Your a lucky man to have that in your backyard, Thanks for sharing

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Woodbine, MD
    Posts
    5,953
    Jolly you ordered them from the Crab Cake Factory in Ocean City, MD. online

    https://crabcakefactoryonline.com/pa...ctory-usa-menu

    I think they have the best. Every time the wife and I are in OC we go there.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Newnan Ga.
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Orest View Post
    Jolly you ordered them from the Crab Cake Factory in Ocean City, MD. online

    https://crabcakefactoryonline.com/pa...ctory-usa-menu

    I think they have the best. Every time the wife and I are in OC we go there.
    Thanks for the tip , That's very doable,

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    chesapeake,fentress area
    Posts
    2,223
    G&M Seafood just outside of Baltimore makes some mighty fine crab cakes too that you can also buy on line but they're even more expensive than the ones from that place.

    They are made with Jumbo Lump crab meat but they are priced to be for special occasions only.

    My $ 0.02

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Newnan Ga.
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by jay b View Post
    G&M Seafood just outside of Baltimore makes some mighty fine crab cakes too that you can also buy on line but they're even more expensive than the ones from that place.

    They are made with Jumbo Lump crab meat but they are priced to be for special occasions only.

    My $ 0.02
    G&M does make some awesome Crab Cakes , Before we moved to GA. we were in the WV panhandle so when we had to fly anywhere it would be out of BWI so we would get a hotel near the Airport the night before , It was more efficient to do it that way But mostly to go to G&M for those Crab Cakes and not have to start a trip with a 3+ hour drive . I've not had a better Crab Cake in a Restaurant ever .

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Venice FL
    Posts
    4,090
    Really the best crab cakes are my wife Pat's crab cakes. Every one knows where to get the best crab cakes LOL. My best is made at home. Pat's crab cakes.Attachment 60175Attachment 60177 The crab soup is also very good.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    chesapeake,fentress area
    Posts
    2,223
    I spent most of the summer of 2017 in the Baltimore area with one of our floating dry docks in the graving dry dock at the old Beth Steel/BMI shipyard and G & M was a regular stop.

    All of their other seafood was fresh and good as well but the crab cakes were/are superb !!

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Venice FL
    Posts
    4,090
    Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    Really the best crab cakes are my wife Pat's crab cakes. Every one knows where to get the best crab cakes LOL. My best is made at home. Pat's crab cakes.Attachment 60175Attachment 60177 The crab soup is also very good.
    Damn! Pictures won't show up. I hate that part on this fishing site.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 11:24 PM
  2. Today's Lunch Menu in NE Florida
    By Surf Fish in forum Open Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 06:46 AM
  3. Willoughby 4/19 lunch report
    By The Bucket in forum Virginia
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 07:39 AM
  4. Fishing Report Lesner 4-18-05 Lunch time fishing
    By AndyMedic in forum Virginia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 04:26 PM
  5. At lunch again "unarmed"..
    By Drumdum in forum North Carolina
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2004, 11:49 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •