A trip to town

Thread: A trip to town

A trip to town

My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.. We went up to him and I said, "come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a name. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my wife called him a "butt head".

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Obama 2012 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. Itís so important at our age!!​

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

I guess they didn't have enough "change " for the meter.

Obama , Hillary, or Bernie stickers I always look for wheel weights I can remove with out being seen.
    They seem to be the same folks who take up two parking spaces at Walmart or cut you off when a parking space opens up close to the door .

I keep a tool like this in each vehicle.. Works Great!

Name:  808391F9-E681-4B71-824F-E8AF70354E6B-3631-0000017D7B7EEC57.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  35.5 KB

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Ha....that's funny

I took my dog to the vet once during Hillary's first run. Noticed a Subaru wagon in the lot with a Hillary for Pres. Sticker on it. I said to my vet man it's a shame someone vandalized your car. She gets all wide eyed and asks what I was talking about. Told her some ass put a Hillary sticker on the bumper.

Never got another appointment there, they were always booked up for me when I called.

Quote Originally Posted by Jollymon View Post
    My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.. We went up to him and I said, "come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a name. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my wife called him a "butt head".

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Obama 2012 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. Itís so important at our age!!​
    I wondered why I had so many Tickets on my SUV last month seemed like they were stuck everywhere even under the back wiper.

If I catch this elderly couple I am going to make them eat bucket after Bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, until they cry and beg for Tresemme Extra-Hold. If I catch Tuna stealing my wheel weights, I will demand a few extra 8 ounce pyramids this spring.

There is an emergency going on and it portends to the Russian Operative......

tire iron guy?... I hope you don't really do that. That's just unacceptable behavior on all levels. Trying to punish somebody for having a different opinion than you is something they do in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltonjohn View Post
    tire iron guy?... I hope you don't really do that. That's just unacceptable behavior on all levels. Trying to punish somebody for having a different opinion than you is something they do in China.
    Well if you notice a vibration when you get up to about 50 or 60 mph, you'll know who did it! How do you think I get all the lead I need to pour sinkers for Garbo?.

That's the unfortunate truth. We are heading toward a third-world mentality of blind-faith, please give me "answers" so I don't have to think for myself.