Seriously you cocksuckers need to put a permanent fix on this sh1t

http://happy.fortunesfavourite.space...0&rwidth=0&e=4

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Here’s another one for you ineffective fax machine repair people

http://america.abdigeba.online/ameri...ost=7653067034

Hello there,

The next time you encounter this, can you provide us with the following info?

- How are you accessing this site? Desktop View, Mobile View, or Enhanced Mobile View?
    - What browser/device are you using?
    - What operating system and version are you on?
    - Screenshots of the pop-up

This will help the techs narrow down the issue.

Ed

While I'm not currently having the pop up issue I am sure I will again. I have no faith in your techs, ability or desire to fix this. We never had a pop up problem before. If I'm correct you guys took over around may of 2016...by October there were popup complaints being posted.

So your techs have had over 2 years to "narrow down the issue". Countless people have provided the info you ask for. Yet the problem persists. And that doesn't even take into account all the other issues your team cant/won't fix. In fact, the only problem I can think of that actually went away was the double posts. I visit a few outdoor forums, most are running some version of Vbulletin like this site and none have these problems.

As forest Gump said I am not a smart man..... but I know what bullshit is.

Thanks for your feedback. Our tech/ ad opts team are working on these issues. It's not as simple as turning off one thing and that's the end of it. If it happens again, if you could provide the things Ed posted that would be great.

Niall

Hey techs. I’m pretty much done with your bullshit and your pathetic site. We have provided everything Ed has asked for multiple times. Screenshot of the pop up? your other good for nothing colleagues said screenshots were of no use. The site has become garbage. I will do everything I can to steer people away from it.
    You can ban me for all I care but this site has become a ****ing waste of time.

Sent that up. Thanks.
    - JB

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadF350 View Post
    Hey techs. I’m pretty much done with your bullshit and your pathetic site. We have provided everything Ed has asked for multiple times. Screenshot of the pop up? your other good for nothing colleagues said screenshots were of no use. The site has become garbage. I will do everything I can to steer people away from it.
    You can ban me for all I care but this site has become a ****ing waste of time.
    I don't think it's a coincidence that visitation and participation has been very low lately. I had another username before and forgot my password and made this new username. I've been following or participating in this site on and off for a good while now and I can't remember ever seeing it go a whole day with only one post. That's kinda sad. Also, I've read up on what's causing this and it comes from the advertising companies chosen to run ads on the site. They either don't vet the ads they accept well enough or just don't give a damn. Either way the techs are lying if they say they can truly fix this problem. All they can do is play whack a mole and block each new one that pops up.... it's sort of like trying to swat all the flies one by one on 5 day old road kill. You knock one down and 5 more show up.
    Last edited by brob757; 02-05-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Hello there,

I have sent that one up.
    These pop-up are unique and have a different URL when they are triggered.
    I will need to report these every time it occurs.

Very sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

Send this up

**** YOU!!!!

Do we really have to go thru this again?

http://happy.uslucky.top/bonus/com-u...0&rwidth=0&e=5

Thank you for the URL,

I have alerted the techs on this link as well.

Ed

Do we really have to go thru this again?

http://happy.uslucky.top/bonus/com-u...0&rwidth=0&e=5
    I turned off the enhanced mobile view and haven't had a bit of trouble since.

I never use mobile versions of this site because well they suck and you never get the tech support you need to get through the crap. I have actually contacted this site's owners to ask to buy it from them to get rid of the issues that you guys are having but of course they are $$$ hungry and won't budge. When the site goes away and nobody wants to come here anymore they will wish they had sold it. Till then I come here once in a while on my computer at work and then poof I'll go away. They will never fix the issue because they don't care. They only care about the ads that make them $$$. It is evidence by this thread here and the ones that have come before it.

Sent that up.
    - JB

Quote Originally Posted by twbranch View Post
    I never use mobile versions of this site because well they suck and you never get the tech support you need to get through the crap. I have actually contacted this site's owners to ask to buy it from them to get rid of the issues that you guys are having but of course they are $$$ hungry and won't budge. When the site goes away and nobody wants to come here anymore they will wish they had sold it. Till then I come here once in a while on my computer at work and then poof I'll go away. They will never fix the issue because they don't care. They only care about the ads that make them $$$. It is evidence by this thread here and the ones that have come before it.
    If they change their minds and sell it you think you could bring back the "Hot Spots" and the store too , I'm not getting any were with them .

It's definitely the enhanced mobile view causing all of the take over ads to flourish. I had it off for over a month with zero issues on this site. The other day my phone did an update and when I came back to this site it was on enhanced mobile view. It took about 5 seconds for the first pop up to appear. Took a few minutes of closing down and restarting the page to be able to beat the popups to be able to turn off the enhanced mobile view. In other words, enhanced mobile view is garbage. Don't use it and you won't run into the popups.

Sent that up.

- JB

Reported

Jeff M

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12