Question: nc hunting regs

Thread: nc hunting regs

nc hunting regs

Hunting NC this year reading up on the regs is it safe to assume they dont require a seperate archery, muzzleloader license in addition to your big game and general license like VA does? thnx geo

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Big game license covers it for deer.

thnx!

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

That's a nice deal

Buy the Sportsman license .. It will cover everything you want or need it covers everything !
    I'm sure there will be some overlap with your salt water fishing license and you may not need the freshwater part, but it comes in the package and It still is a better deal.

The "Comprehensive Hunting" covers Everything Hunting related. Gamelands Stamp, State Duck Stamp etc. However being a non resident you still may not get a bear tag without paying extra.. Just for the tag. I used to keep up to date on all the bear stuff but not so much the last couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBig2na View Post
    Buy the Sportsman license .. It will cover everything you want or need it covers everything !
    I'm sure there will be some overlap with your salt water fishing license and you may not need the freshwater part, but it comes in the package and It still is a better deal.

The "Comprehensive Hunting" covers Everything Hunting related. Gamelands Stamp, State Duck Stamp etc. However being a non resident you still may not get a bear tag without paying extra.. Just for the tag. I used to keep up to date on all the bear stuff but not so much the last couple years.
    I meant to add buy Sportsman license. That is the best deal on everything.

Darin

thnx for the replies!

I think it will be interesting to many, because there are a lot of different sites and choosing a really good offer is difficult. Here, for example, I found cool rifle scopes.