I'm a convert!!!

Thread: I'm a convert!!!

I'm a convert!!!

So, after much deliberation and buying "cheaper" reels, on Wednesday night I ordered my Akios 656CTM. It arrived on Saturday and I immediately spooled it up and waited for a break in the rain, and waited, and waited.... Well, I finally got my chance to make it out to the ball field for some test hits yesterday. Man did I make the right decision!!! It just feels so smooth and solid compared to what I had been using, but familiar from my time on the lakes (let it be known that I am no expert in any way, shape, or form). I am a convert! I will be thinning the herd to make way for a CPS rod and maybe a 757.

Thank you, Mr. Farmer!

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sixtysevensg View Post
    So, after much deliberation and buying "cheaper" reels, on Wednesday night I ordered my Akios 656CTM. It arrived on Saturday and I immediately spooled it up and waited for a break in the rain, and waited, and waited.... Well, I finally got my chance to make it out to the ball field for some test hits yesterday. Man did I make the right decision!!! It just feels so smooth and solid compared to what I had been using, but familiar from my time on the lakes (let it be known that I am no expert in any way, shape, or form). I am a convert! I will be thinning the herd to make way for a CPS rod and maybe a 757.

Thank you, Mr. Farmer!
    You are very welcome, Enjoy!!

Tommy