My Latest Addition To My Surf Fishing Equipment - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Latest Addition To My Surf Fishing Equipment

Well, that's my point. I am me.

Answer the questions ... This is a court of law ... you stand accused ...

No. I'm not playing that.

My answers, my posts are mine. Serve my purposes. To be known. Particularly since there are impressions of snobbish and elitist and other contrary information.

I used the opportunity to post a little about me for my benefit for the ones here who might appreciate who I really am, maybe fish together and maybe get that surf fishing guide to send me an email.

Ronald

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jollymon View Post
    Ronald...do you drink Beer ???
    I think the appropriate question is "Ronald, are you taking your meds"

I know its winter but let it go guys geez.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

I hope Ronald don't think they are racing stock units like his in the desert. I remember a guy pull up in a truck with I think mud tires on his truck. I was airing down and he said he don't have to do that. Well when i was done he was stuck about a 100 yds from were he left me. It's like when I worked for G.M. .on the commercials they made it look like there cars and truck could go to the moon and back. People will believe any thing. Oh, is this a record for a post yet ?.

If I'm unwelcome here, I can accept that. I'll watch for an indication that I'm welcome here. I just didn't even imagine that this is a clique. Perhaps, it's something else driving this. I made enough comments that I'm known to support MY President Donald Trump. I know that there is a sharp division between half the voters of our Nation and the other half. I'm happy for you that you have comradery among yourselves. Best of fishing to everyone here. I see most here are on the East coast. The West coast is closer to me. Perhaps someone here will recommend a surf fishing group on the West coast.

No one said you weren't welcome , Just load up the truck and go fish then tell us about it , The whole truck thing has just gotten old and tired .
    If you want a fishing guide reach out to Ryan at Hatteras Jacks in Rodanthe ,don't know if he's still doing it he'll konw who is .
    Want to learn to cast , look at Tommy Farmers videos on youtube , then see him to refine your cast , you can find him on this board .

Quote Originally Posted by DaBig2na View Post
    I know a guy but he ain't gonna be cheap! I'm not sure if he'd want to be seen in a Porsche Cayenne with big sand tires....
    Probaly looking at 200.00 a day plus all expenses... Casting lessons will be extra
    $200 isn't too bad. A guide for 6 hours up at Montauk is 280-320. Having said that, if you want to catch stripers you should consider going there and hiring him, he's the best of the best but you won't be using your vehicle to drive the beaches or even any of your gear. Hell, you could just fly to NY and go out to MTK to meet him. He provides everything except your meal.

http://longislandsurffishing.com/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald H Levine View Post
    If I'm unwelcome here, I can accept that. I'll watch for an indication that I'm welcome here. I just didn't even imagine that this is a clique. Perhaps, it's something else driving this. I made enough comments that I'm known to support MY President Donald Trump. I know that there is a sharp division between half the voters of our Nation and the other half. I'm happy for you that you have comradery among yourselves. Best of fishing to everyone here. I see most here are on the East coast. The West coast is closer to me. Perhaps someone here will recommend a surf fishing group on the West coast.

Hey Dumb Ass or (Sheldon) (pick one), it ain't about your politics, so if you really want to play the "race card" you're going to lose. This reminds me of the last days of "Dave" and his meltdown... I could really care less where you fish either.... Since Utah is closer to the west coast, you're closer and more in tune with the people there. You only have to cross Nevada and California and you'll be at the Pacific..

As far as Cliques, not here Bro!!!.... I've had great pleasure of meeting many who frequent this forum and fishing with them... Some others I look forward to meeting and there are a few I could care less about..We generally do not discuss politics and religion. If by chance that I do, it is with like minded individuals only. I'm not going to debate while catching a fish.... Fortunately No politics on this forum, since Dave's Meltdown either. Yipeee....!!!

So if you're looking a west coast board try Bloody Decks.
    Last edited by DaBig2na; 01-26-2018 at 09:57 PM.

I knew I should have stopped reading after the first couple of posts. Now I cant believe I let myself waste the time to read 3 plus previous pages

Quote Originally Posted by Catch This View Post
    I knew I should have stopped reading after the first couple of posts. Now I cant believe I let myself waste the time to read 3 plus previous pages
    i got sucked in too.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadF350 View Post
    I know its winter but let it go guys geez.
    I know, but it was fun passing the time. Just trying do do my part to make "fishing great again "

It was like being in the Twilight zone. I wouldn't look at the forum for a week , Then I would go to P&S ,And then there it was again. I like people that ask for advise , and then tell you your wrong or try to sell you there mistake.

Don't let them get to you Ronald,it's all in good fun. They all want to see the guy in the Porche with the 15' surf rods throw 8nbait at the point.

"..,press a button for 3 different modes.....raise vehicle..." That sounds cool, but your axles don't raise. Bigger tires will only raise axles. I saw a Porsche stuck in sand for hours 100' from asphalt. He was a NY'er claiming it was a technical glitch. I passed him on the way in, fished all day, and passed him on the way out. I offered to pull him out at the beginning of the day. He was an angry Yank with choice words, so I left him there. Good luck and remain polite. This will help.

Quite a bit of kettle calling the pot black in some replies. Also boasting about what you can do and what toys and skills you have, that too has been heard before from a couple of others.
    Go fishing, post a catch report and move on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234