Galveston Bay Fishing

Thread: Galveston Bay Fishing

Galveston Bay Fishing

Hi everyone at Pierandsurf. I am a new member here and just wanted to say HI. I am a full time fishing guide in Galveston TX. I have been guiding for 17 years and counting. A friend of mine mentioned this site and I joined. I will contribute by posting some Galveston Bay fishing reports and pictures on here from time to time. I hope anyone interested will enjoy my post.
    Since I am on here I will give my first report. Fishing has been great when the weather has been good. Starting on Thursday of last week the wind has been horrible. Now the rain is an issue. On the past 5 good weather days we have been catching near limits of speckled trout. I am using live shrimp under a cork fishing shorelines for our best results. I can't wait for the weather to get right so we can start using some live croaker. That's when fishing get really good with limits and near limits on every outing. I will try to post another report soon. Until next time, see you on the water.

Capt. Alan
    www.galveston-fishing.com
    www.galvestonbayfishingteam.com
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

looking forward to your reports, use to fish the area around corpus in the 70's, spec fishing was fantastic! brings back memories.
    js

Welcome to the board, I will be nice to have someone in that area reporting, always wondered about it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Tell us all about it Capt.
    I used to fish Port Aransas/Aransas Pass back in the 80s.
    Great Spec and Red fishng.
    If I ever get down that a way, I'll look you up.