What is your favorite adult beverage
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite adult beverage

What is your favorite adult beverage

So what is your favorite ,

I'm going to start, Gelenlivete 15 year old single malt Scotch, White Rum with Lime.
    Beer, good IPA's and all free Beer

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Wild Turkey or Canadian Club on ice with splash of Sprite.

Cabo Wabo, Patron, Grand Marnier, Michelobe, IPAs,
    Quality Beer out of someone else's cooler
    Jollymon's beer

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Jollymons beer does taste pretty good, especially when he doesnt know you swiped one. Same goes for KJs Dr Peppers.

Jack with mountain dew or coke or ginger ale is my go to.

Right now I enjoy tito, water, and a squeeze of lemon though.

Straight Crown Royal, but can't handle it any more. About three Bud Lite a day now while fishing.

Diplimatico' rum neat. Or any mid-grade rum with Gosling's ginger beer and a splash of lime (Dark n' stormy). Also enjoy craft beer and microbrews (Southern Tier and Cigar City Brewery are 2 solid breweries). In my younger days, my tank ran off of Bud Light and bottom shelf liquor.

Ice cold water on a hot summer day. Paid my dues with the cheapest booze and beer brands that only the oldest on here would recognize.

BigWillJ, did you enjoy (or not) one of these...Schmidt's, Schlitz, Schaeffer, Iron City, Valley Forge, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Rolling Rock, etc. ?, yeah the good old days, now I am from Pa. so most of these came from Pa. and I know I'm forgetting some. I'm a light weight anymore and drink mostly Miller 64, but as I tell my wife, I can drink more of them as they are a light beer, after 44 years of marriage and going on 45, my wife knows I'm full of shit, or light beer!

Crown and diet Mt. Dew now. Trying to lose some of the effects of the beer. Been a Crown and coke drinker for many years. When I live in NC an old timer turned me on to Crown and sundrop. When I came back to WV had to find something to replace the sundrop and Mt. Dew was the closest I could find.

Crown black with a splash of ginger soda.

Quote Originally Posted by poppop1 View Post
    BigWillJ, did you enjoy (or not) one of these...Schmidt's, Schlitz, Schaeffer, Iron City, Valley Forge, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Rolling Rock, etc. ?, yeah the good old days, now I am from Pa. so most of these came from Pa. and I know I'm forgetting some. I'm a light weight anymore and drink mostly Miller 64, but as I tell my wife, I can drink more of them as they are a light beer, after 44 years of marriage and going on 45, my wife knows I'm full of shit, or light beer!
    ...in bold, and also Ballantine, Piel's, and Old Milwaukee. Yeauhp, gone are those days. On the rare occasion I order a "Bud" while out these days, I laugh at the look I get. Nothing like the brews that shaped the "good ol' days"......just plain old great American beer.

I knew I forgot some big names, Ballantine and Piel's. My Grandfather use to buy his beer in quart bottles (Schmidts), pour the beer in a small glass, the quart would last him all day, I guess that's whats called enjoying your beer, good days!

I'd forgotten Piels, We use to get that at the 7-11 for 1.99 a six pack, if you had a fake ID ,

Jim Beam Apple, Pirate Bay Rum and pineapple juice, Long Island Ice Tea, Bud Light Lime, and of course Moonshine. Yea I know I'm all screwed up.

Budweiser/hard ciders/fatties...And whatever the girls drink..... A little Ed Sheeran helps

Crown apple with touch of sprite, crown vanilla touch of coke. Beer would be Michelob

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillJ View Post
    Ice cold water on a hot summer day. Paid my dues with the cheapest booze and beer brands that only the oldest on here would recognize.
    OH Yea, try me. Any one remember Arrow Beer, Gunthers, Hamm's. LOL! when we were kids in the neighborhood we use to sing, Arrow beer comes from here. You know what we were grabbing, or pointing to. OH how about Natty Bo? Name:  National BO.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  15.4 KB
    Last edited by andypat; 01-15-2017 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andypat View Post
    OH Yea, try me. Any one remember Arrow Beer, Gunthers, Hamm's. LOL! when we were kids in the neighborhood we use to sing, Arrow beer comes from here. You know what we were grabbing, or pointing to. OH how about Natty Bo? Name:  National BO.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  15.4 KB
    Hamm's makes the list, but jeez Andy, you're going all the way back to before the prohibition with those local Balmer brews of Gunther (or Guenther) and Arrow! And I also didn't mention Nat'l Boh, as I only remember it from the Maryland and Baltimore fans side of the family, rather than as one of the mainstays of my once favorite great american beer diet! Thanks for the memories!!

Let us not forget Stroh's, Wiedemann, Blatz, Drewrys, or Burger beers. Also I don't recall anyone mentioning Little Kings

Last edited by DaBig2na; 01-17-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Sailor jerry rum and cola, anejo hurradura tequila shots

Bookers, Makers Mark, Pappy 15, knob Creek, Four Roses, Basil Hayden's, and Buffalo Trace all neat and covers all budgets. I rotate the night cap.

Heavy Seas Cutlass or Devils Backbone Vienna Lager but Yeungling is ubiquitous and fine by me.

Bacardi anejo, knob creek, tito's, most ipa's, coors banquet, dos xx amber in no particular order.

Bourbon:

I also like tequila/mezcel but refuse to drink Patron due to political reasons. They are anti-gun so I need to spend my money else wear

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast