New pics

Thread: New pics

New pics

Got to figure out how to post pictures from my phone.

IMG_2694.JPG

Darin
    Last edited by Finger_Mullet; 08-22-2016 at 02:56 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  45.7 KBName:  IMG_2692-2.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  119.4 KBName:  IMG_2694.JPG
Views: 96
Size:  142.1 KB

Well there they are but no clue how to rotate them.

Darin

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Wow...haven't seen anything like that in ages around here ....you gotta be itching

Quote Originally Posted by dialout View Post
    Wow...haven't seen anything like that in ages around here ....you gotta be itching
    Those are (2) of the 6 shooters I spoke about in another post. I have a ton more pictures. I have all 6 of them on camera and there are a bunch of daylight pictures. The antlers in the daylight pictures are harder to see so I just showed the night pictures. In the 4 days the camera was up I have pictures of all 6 of them along with the scrubs that are running with them. They visited morning and evening each day and various times after dark. I worry that they will switch to a different area before bow season starts.

Darin

Upside down doesn't matter- we can still tell how good they are. Good luck with those boys

We have loads of deer around Federalsburg MD. I had some join me while I was fishing last week. Name:  Johny's deer (2).jpg
Views: 60
Size:  54.6 KBName:  IMGP3391.JPG
Views: 70
Size:  107.6 KB

Dang Dude!!!
    She has three fawns with her.. That is highly unusual that she dropped 3.. The most I've ever seen with one doe is 2..

F-mullet - them deer loo like some of those Big Chatham and Moore County deer.. Not those lil deer you see running around Uwharrie

Quote Originally Posted by DaBig2na View Post
    Dang Dude!!!
    She has three fawns with her.. That is highly unusual that she dropped 3.. The most I've ever seen with one doe is 2..

F-mullet - them deer loo like some of those Big Chatham and Moore County deer.. Not those lil deer you see running around Uwharrie
    Randolph County

Darin

I can remember 30 years ago when there weren't hardly any deer in that area folks from where you are came east to deer hunt.
    Now that whole strip through there Moore, Chatham,guilford, person, Rockingham, and caswell are producing higher and plentiful bucks. The pluses are no more dog hunting and quality deer management.

I've quit shooting bucks altogether. It's been a very long time since I've killed one... He has to be bigger than whet I've already taken for me to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBig2na View Post
    I can remember 30 years ago when there weren't hardly any deer in that area folks from where you are came east to deer hunt.
    Now that whole strip through there Moore, Chatham,guilford, person, Rockingham, and caswell are producing higher and plentiful bucks. The pluses are no more dog hunting and quality deer management.

I've quit shooting bucks altogether. It's been a very long time since I've killed one... He has to be bigger than whet I've already taken for me to shoot.
    For the past 6-7 years we have taken out as many broke up bucks as we could. Really large bodied deer with little to no racks. Looks like it is starting to pay off.

Darin

Name:  14 pointer.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  81.7 KB 14 points, last year. Almost time. Nice looking deer in them pictures on your post. PS My Daughter's boy friend.

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    Nice!