Surf Report: Busted a poacher at SPSP - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Busted a poacher at SPSP

If you witness a crime, report it. Poaching is stealing. When you see a robbery what should you do???

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Tunafish I am a old dude 62yrs old with a 48" chest 36 w not walking around looking like a barel
    and I dont need vigaria
    Tunafish you are so rude you should spent more time learn the art of fishing and how to cast properly
    I came across people every day who are not aware of the fishing regulations in maryland whereby I tried to educate them , when I bought my license they didn't any hand book as yet
    I think you need help to take care of your anger

Wow supercast aka George. How can you talk about people when you yourself are quite ignorant at times. I know exactly who you are and to talk about someone needing to learn how to cast you should look in the mirror my friend. You use those sorry ass telescopic rods that are 18 ft long and cast maybe 70 yards. I think you did better when you use to sport those 15' eliminators and on another note. Why are you so against poaching ? Because you are one I remember the "striped trout" that you and your boy teddy use to keep at nb back in the day. Also you yourself have no room to talk about someone looking like a barrel (correct spelling) look in the mirror again.

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Lmao the best surf fisherman in Maryland huh. That's hard to believe. Surf fishing is something that is done at an ocean beach not spsp. I bet you don't even know how to read the surf.

Yes I am supercast because I am the best surf fishman in Maryland
    Oh, I'll get into this in a minute. LOL!!

you should spent more time learn the art of fishing and how to cast properly
    Yup. As MC mentioned, his name is George. George fishes North Beach all of the time. It doesn't matter if there are 2 rods or 20 rods already on the rail in the right corner. He'll march right down and plants his 2 14fr rods. He acts he is entitled to the right corner whether he knows the owners or the rods or not. It didn't matter. Now, if his rods are already on the right corner and somebody else tries to put their rod(s) down in the right corner, I have NEVER seen an old man throws a tantrum like that in my life. How is that for rude??

The best "surf fishman"??? LOL!!!

Years ago he was fishing at SPSP for spot. He was about 10ft from the jetty. I came in and set up about 30ft to his right. I can tell he wasn't having much luck based on his body language. After locating where his lines, I casted past his lines and within minute I got my spot. I rebaited and recasted and boom, another one in the cooler. This went on for about 20mins. His jaws just dropped and quickly rebaited and casted out. Nothing for him. The look of his face was priceless. Anyway, I moved to the point to join some friends of mine. So, George, do you remember that day? I sure do!!!!

Now, surf fishing?? I don't think he fishes beyond SPSP or North Beach..

George, you constantly make childish, bizarre, and crazy accusations and I went with it. If you can dish it, be prepared to take it.

I should not have you names and you're right. So, I apologize for calling you minicaster. Serious. I'm sorry. Now feel better? We'll, I saw you cast and I do not agree with Mastercaster. I don't think you hit anywhere near 70yds. Much shorter!!! I have many friends that can cast further than you and we are just normal guys.

I'm reading 4 pages of responses it seems that the majority of folks who posted in this thread think you are an idiot. Sorry, I can't find a better term to use. The above quote I pasted is your typical response.

You add nothing to the P&S site. The only time you start a thread is asking "Is there any croakers at Matapeake?", "Is anyone catching Croakers at SPSP?", "Is anyone catching croakers at PLO?". Then your unintelligent remarks on these type of threads. Yup, you were at it when Kurazy started a poaching thread. It seems you always try to defend poachers irrationally. At 62yrs old, man, I guess you never gained your wisdom in life. I do feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by TunaFish; 07-04-2016 at 08:50 PM.

Now I don't know Supercast, nor do if I know if he is the best surf fisherman in Maryland, but I have witnessed many guys fishing at places in Maryland with gear way too big for the areas fished. I always get a chuckle when I see guys in the upper bay catching 6" white perch on 14' rods, spooled with 40 # test mono.

There certainly isn't a shortage of candidates for this award. Fill in the blanks.

I just want to say this Catman. Supercast had to start it back up this morning with his smart ass comment so I say we give him the award

You mean Jamaican George and teddy ?lol thats what us north beach locals call em lol

Quote Originally Posted by timekeeper View Post
    You mean Jamaican George and teddy ?lol thats what us north beach locals call em lol
    Bingo. I decided not to mention "Jamaican", knowing he will bring race into it and this will become a 40 page thread.

Moderator, we have a "Beat a Deadhorse" award winner, so please lock this thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by supercast View Post
    Tuna fish, Yes I am old 62 yrs old with a 48" chest 36" w 12" bi still bench 305lbs leg press 900lbs and thank God no need for vigiara not walking around looking like a barel from eating the hog and junk
    May I say I am bless because I treat people with kindness and stay out of other people 's business
    Yes I am supercast because I am the best surf fishman in Maryland
    By coincidence I am 62 years old, grew up in Potomac/Bethesda. Lived there for a time.

(Just for fun) I just measured my left bicep, 19.5" in a dress shirt. Subtract .5" inches if you have to for the dress shirt (at work, still not retired).

I was the best surf fisherman in Maryland, or actually from Maryland fishing the OBX, but I moved to Chicago (for work), where I am now the best surf fisherman in the entire Midwest..

Good to see you have the title

wow I haven't visited the site in a while but this has been extremely entertaining.Nice job Tuna got the PM cant wait to fish with you again

Quote Originally Posted by Gditm View Post
    I never said i keep illegal fish. You fool. You must be half woman to assume things you don't know. I was just saying maybe tunacan would catch more fish instead of getting in other peoples business

If brainpower was gasoline GDitm couldn't power a flea's motorcycle around a raindrop. If you are going to troll, at least try really hard to be moderately clever.

Meanwhile, allow me to hold this beautiful legal fish, throw my head back, and chuckle.

Hey Lance, yup. It sure is entertainning. Just PM me when you plan to be there. I need to bring home some kingies.

where I am now the best surf fisherman in the entire Midwest
    LOL!!!

And, if I see poaching, I call. And then I call again to tell them "hurry up and ticket these losers." And then I laugh loudly while they get written up. And then I sleep well because I am protecting a fishing pastime that has all kinds of enemies and those who poach, from large scale efforts to a family keeping an 11 inch rockfish help make the argument for those who are trying to shut fishing down.

June 1985 Coastland Times

Had 19 inch biceps even way back then, the greatest surf fisherman of Maryland.

Name:  Cobia 1985.png
Views: 90
Size:  130.4 KB

Captain Andy McCain took the photo, it hung under the counter at NHP until Hurricane Irene when it was damaged by storm

WTF? I thought I was the best fisherman in Maryland! This thread isn't over till I get my 2 cents in.

Nice fish French! The poor man who has to feed his family because they haven't ate for weeks should be catching those instead of an 8" illegal rockfish.

BTW, I though I could cast better than most people till I met Tuna and his friends. They cast 3 times the distance of my farthest cast. So I wouldn't be bragging about how good you are stupidcast. Also they can catch fish when no one else has caught anything all day. Everyone thought the place was dead till they showed up.

WOW! What an epic thread we have here. It's gone from poaching, to Dead Horse award winner to best best surf fisherman to longest caster - amazing to say the least.

Lol, now I know what everyone's biceps measurements are. Maybe it's time to pull out my tape measure for my Rambo biceps!

One big happy fam around here...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ESRob View Post
    One big happy fam around here...
    Lol trash-talking is part of every male dominated sport. Hopefully people reading these posts don't take some of these comments seriously. Trash-talking is fun up to a certain point and hope that people don't cross the line. People get wiser with age, right?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    WOW! What an epic thread we have here. It's gone from poaching, to Dead Horse award winner to best best surf fisherman to longest caster - amazing to say the least.
    You forgot biceps. It could be worse Catman. We could be talking about HUGE waist lines. So, let's not go there because HUGE is not a good thing. Trust me, I know!!!

BTW Frenchie, what can I say?? THat's an AWESOME beast you got there!! Great job my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by digiRAMbo View Post
    Lol trash-talking is part of every male dominated sport. Hopefully people reading these posts don't take some of these comments seriously. Trash-talking is fun up to a certain point and hope that people don't cross the line. People get wiser with age, right?
    No people do not get wiser, people stay the same when they get older, they just get well.........older....

Quote Originally Posted by digiRAMbo View Post
    I won't disagree.
    And I'm not new to forums or trash talking.
    But based on the behavior I hear about at many fishing spots, coupled with an inordinate amount of "trash talking" it's no wonder reports are slim.
    It's certainly given me pause.

Quote Originally Posted by ESRob View Post
    I won't disagree.
    And I'm not new to forums or trash talking.
    But based on the behavior I hear about at many fishing spots, coupled with an inordinate amount of "trash talking" it's no wonder reports are slim.
    It's certainly given me pause.
    As a fairly new member, even I agree.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast