Blues - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Pomatomus salta View Post
    andypat : Ii wish you could have seen it last year this time at indian river inlet !! I limited out almost every trip for 6 weeks straight....the bunker were committing suicide by jumping up on the rocks ,rather than being eaten by the voracious blues....it was savage bluefishing at its best.......
    Who the hell would want to go out and get their limit of big blues especially for 6 weeks?

Tore them up again this morning. Got tired of catching so went ocean front plugging for stripes n still all blues.

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

If you get tired catching blues, you know it's beach flounder time. What I have been waiting for.

"Who the hell would want to go out and get their limit of big blues especially for 6 weeks?"....ME .....and all the families I kept giving fish to..... sounds like you missed out last yr , capt wanna be !!

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Lol I didn't miss on shit, they were even thicker then.
    You and all the families, who the hell still wants 100-150lbs of blues every week? If they keep showing up like this the bluefish stock will crash just like the Striper stock did from all the big fish being kept.

Eat More Flounder!!! Name:  villas flounder & bucket.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  81.2 KB

Blues made a comeback today ,after being REAL slow the last few days on a weak tide....saw some guy walk off with the biggest I've seen taken there to date ...pushing 20lb mark I'd guess by the looks of it....dont know how much longer this will last...definitely not as thick as a couple weeks ago,,,,and they are pushing into different areas now like last yr....broadkill,oyster rocks...both places real close to home ,but a pain to access & fish...

Pomatomus salta many moons ago I used to fish the Broadkill for seatrout but never heard of oyster rocks. Where is this place in relation to the Broadkill?

It is part of the broadkill river ,just further up...take rt 1 to oyster rocks rd...head east to the end....very sticky bottom there ...you'll lose rigs if not careful...

Yeahvif your bottom fishing there be prepared to lose a lot to rigs

got a report yesterday - they are really tearing them up a few clicks north of where they have been...guys fishing for stripers are getting rigs inhaled left and right by the blues...will investigate this weekend...

got a report yesterday - they are really tearing them up a few clicks north of where they have been...guys fishing for stripers are getting rigs inhaled left and right by the blues...will investigate this weekend...
    Jersey?

delaware still.....just changed their feeding pattern

Here's where the majority of them have landed as of late ....Where it all started for me the NY BIGHT !!! http://www.noreast.com/postedreports...ate&daysold=30

I fished with the captian of this boat -Bob Weigand -in the early 80's - filling up 55 gal drums with bluefish was the norm !! ...mostly on diamond jigs...

Catman a huge landmark to look for if you traveling south on rt1 there is a big building with eagle crest written on the roof right side of the road and on your left is a church that's oyster rock Rd nxt to the church

delaware still.....just changed their feeding pattern
    Cool. I think I know where. I hope to make it out there next weekend.

Hippopotamus why aren't you hating on all the bass I've been catching?

Cause i've been catching just as many ...even a bigger one than you did yesterday -crackhead !! I just dont go bragging about it on here or SOL like you and your girlfriend Martzy fartzy do....

I got 25 bucks pompom boy is that angst hengsttomas dude again and another 25 that slackcrack could beat his arse.

KK started a P&S bluefish report and SOL broke out!!!!!

Wow these guys are still going at it😩😩😩

EAT MORE FLOUNDER! Will calm you down. LOL!Name:  villas beach flounder.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  66.0 KBName:  six flounder.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  53.3 KB

Cause i've been catching just as many ...even a bigger one than you did yesterday -crackhead !! I just dont go bragging about it on here or SOL like you and your girlfriend Martzy fartzy do....
    He's prolly someone who would outfish you any day of the week too.
    And the one I caught Friday was tiny, only 30-31". How bout the 40" a few days prior? You should be catching a lot more than me, you know since you're a local and I'm only some weekend warrior.

actually this guy - "hengsttomas dude" could out fish all of us (lipyourown)....Dont be knocking him - learned alot about flounder fishing from watching his posts over the yrs..besides last time I heard he's in poor health...so give him a break...

"He's prolly someone who would outfish you any day of the week too." ...ho ho ho...funny you should say that ...I was fishing near him friday..I got my keeper within 90 mins of arriving ...took him almost 2 days of continuous fishing to get his ...So much for his "greatness" .... and btw crackhead I've caught 2 nice black drum in the last couple weeks ....where's yours ? can't catch THAt on a bomber !! more like weekend wanna-be warrior...lol !

Man! You guys are REALLY good fisherman. Wish I could catch bluefish. All I ever catch is bluegills and these. Name:  Beach flounder.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  134.2 KB

those are nice , andypat...are you getting them in fla or de?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast