Question About Posting Pics

Thread: Question About Posting Pics

Question About Posting Pics

How do you post pictures

2. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

I have a mac but it should be similar if you use windows, click on the go advanced tab or the second icon past the email icon that says insert image and then click on the choose file tab and locate your photos on your computer, that's the way i do.

Name:  PostPics2.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  77.4 KB
    There are two tabs: "From Computer" and "From URL." The image below is the "From Computer" tab.

Name:  PostPics3.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  80.2 KB

I am going to move this to the Lounge and sticky it to the top. I will leave on the redirect from the NC forum.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    “To be is to do - Socrates / To do is to be - Sartre / Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra” -- Kurt Vonnegut

5. Remove Advertisements
    PierAndSurf.com
    Advertisements

Bubba, just so you are aware, I did those steps on my post here: https://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-f...999#post878999

The attachment worked at first, and I was able to view it right after I posted it. However, the next day it stopped working. May have been something I did, not sure. I re-posted the same attachment from the Advanced editor and Attachments button and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pmcdaniel View Post
    Bubba, just so you are aware, I did those steps on my post here: https://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-f...999#post878999

The attachment worked at first, and I was able to view it right after I posted it. However, the next day it stopped working. May have been something I did, not sure. I re-posted the same attachment from the Advanced editor and Attachments button and it worked fine.
    I'm not sure. It's interesting, though, that it worked when you clicked "Go Advanced" and went through "Attachments."

The only time I've used the "Attachments" feature is if there is one of those "Attached Thumbnails" to go away on somebody's post once the pic has uploaded.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    “To be is to do - Socrates / To do is to be - Sartre / Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra” -- Kurt Vonnegut

You know you can't post pictures on someones post. It just don't work. Probably a good idea.