Pier and Surf Forum banner

Post pics of your pier/surf cart here!

100K views 76 replies 45 participants last post by  smuckinphartass 
#1 ·
OK...it don't matter if you push, pull, roll, pedal, carry, drag with your belt loop or whatever it is you haul your gear in.....let's see'em all. Enjoy

#72 ·
If you are planning on pulling it on sand the wider the better. You could look for some off the front of an old lawnmower, pretty simple just need a long enough piece of round stick for your axle. I seen one once that had tires and wheels off of an ATV, made for really larger foot print but it would glide over the softest sand. An oversized cooler loaded could be a tough pull.

#77 ·
This Wonder Wheeler by Rio Beach has spent a week or two on the beach with my wife & I since 200(x). The Wheeleez tires replaced the OEM hard plastic wheels after a squirrel chewed holes in one. I wish the squirrel had inspired me sooner. Tipped back on those soft tires this rig floats across soft sand even while loaded with... an umbrella, chairs, tackle, rods, spikes, coolers for drinks and bait and a 5G bucket holding a 6' castnet. I bought the wheels & saved a lot of $$ making my own axle upgrade kit with common hardware store items. The soft wheels are quieter than OEM plastic ones when crossing tiled areas or wooden walks. The rig can wiggle through most doorways of the places we've rented and folds compactly. It's also a big help at checkin/checkout when other guests are hoarding the luggage trolleys.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Wood Fender Bicycle part

Wood Grass Garden tool Gas Tool

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Plant

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.