Pier and Surf Forum banner

New pics

6K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Tater639 
#1 · (Edited)
Got to figure out how to post pictures from my phone.

IMG_2694.JPG

Darin

#5 ·
Those are (2) of the 6 shooters I spoke about in another post. I have a ton more pictures. I have all 6 of them on camera and there are a bunch of daylight pictures. The antlers in the daylight pictures are harder to see so I just showed the night pictures. In the 4 days the camera was up I have pictures of all 6 of them along with the scrubs that are running with them. They visited morning and evening each day and various times after dark. I worry that they will switch to a different area before bow season starts.

Darin

#10 ·
I can remember 30 years ago when there weren't hardly any deer in that area folks from where you are came east to deer hunt.
Now that whole strip through there Moore, Chatham,guilford, person, Rockingham, and caswell are producing higher and plentiful bucks. The pluses are no more dog hunting and quality deer management.

I've quit shooting bucks altogether. It's been a very long time since I've killed one... He has to be bigger than whet I've already taken for me to shoot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.