Response to the upcoming injunction [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Response to the upcoming injunction

fishinmama
03-16-2008, 08:08 PM
finally a ray of light in the dark skies -- the pro-access attorneys respond

http://www.islandfreepress.org/2008Archives/03.16.2008-ResponseFromDareHydeAndCHAPA.html

good read & click on the link to the "complete response from the attorneys" - it's long, but it will make you think positive....
things may be looking up!:)

lil red jeep
03-16-2008, 08:30 PM
You are right! That is a good read and certainly a ray of hope. I wonder if CHAPA collects donations for their efforts? I'd pony up a few bucks!

fishinmama
03-16-2008, 08:32 PM
yes CHAPA will happily take a donation -- i believ you send a check to OBPA & designate that it should go to CHAPA funds -- maybe Drumdum will weigh in on this

basstardo
03-17-2008, 01:03 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to designate that the funds go to CHAPA. DD will have to chime in for sure, but I think you can put a note in if you donate through PayPal.

Drumdum
03-17-2008, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to designate that the funds go to CHAPA. DD will have to chime in for sure, but I think you can put a note in if you donate through PayPal.

Any funds going to OBPA,will serve the same as donated to CHAPA..
If you look at the intervieners-defendants,OBPA is one of them.. Contact Jody,my better half through my pm,she is one of the board members of OBPA. She can help you with this.. :)