Helloooo, anybody home? [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Helloooo, anybody home?

Catfish713
06-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Hey guys I hope ya'll are out fishin or somethin because it has been realy quiet here for almost a month any reports? anyone?
well even if ya'll don't I am heading down to PINS next wednesday with a couple friends and some chicks so I will definetly have a report when I get back on Sunday.

Tight lines and God bless <>< <>< <>< :fishing:

jettypark28
06-14-2007, 12:31 AM
they are really quiet here arent they....no body debating anything, hopefully everyone is out fishing.....:eek:

Catfish713
06-14-2007, 09:38 AM
That's wut Im hoping :rolleyes:

emanuel
06-14-2007, 08:34 PM
i was in panama city earlier this week and did some fishing. not much going on. did see a king and that was about it. i'll be back out there for good in a couple weeks.

Catfish713
06-15-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm hittin one of the local lakes today and downriggin for some stripers. last time we caught 7 fish with 3 good keepers, but that was a crap day. :( supposedly this week they have been on fire so heres hopin I can hook into a few that'll do more than just drag water.

and again I am hitting PINS the second half of next week so I will have a report when I get back.

Team Buddhahead
06-15-2007, 02:22 PM
I was in San Diego for two weeks on a little R&R with the family. I did set up my tuna trip though..
Three day trip on the Grande.. Will be leaving Labor day weekend. Hopefully I will be down at PINS on Sunday...
Good Fishing...

Catfish713
06-15-2007, 04:48 PM
HEY there he is!!! :D
I was wondring what happened to you.

hey man let me know how PINS is when you get back I'm prayin the Salad is not too bad. I wan't to get my fishin in but since the Babes are commin with, it sounds like I got to get some surfin in also.

I'm goin down with my youth group of 12 and there are only 3 guys going (I like the numbers) so it should be a fun trip.

i'm glad you had a good time in CA :)
any reports?

Catfish713
06-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh yea and the Striper fishin was not so hot :(
between 3 of us we caught 7 fish none over 4# it was a great day on the lake though the weather was beautiful. :D

Team Buddhahead
06-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Didn't make it down.... But got the reports that it was a zoo from the black top to the 4x4 sign. Not a good place for the kids.
I will be heading down Tuesday and fish all day.
Good fishing...

Catfish713
06-18-2007, 02:00 PM
i'll be there in the middle of the week so it shouldn't be too bad jut hope the salad is light.

Team Buddhahead
06-18-2007, 04:27 PM
What day are you going to be down?

Catfish713
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Wednesday through Saturday.

Catfish713
06-24-2007, 12:11 AM
hey guys i just got back from Port A, the fishing sucked i mean it was so bad that i didn't even attempt to take pictures,
it was rainy, and cloudy, the seaweed was very light where I was, but the water was extremely murky, there was tons of bait everywhere but nothing was bighting
i was using my castnet, in about knee deep water and I started catching dozens of palm sized pompano, sadly I didn't bring my lighter gear or i could have killed fishin for pomps I caught a VERY large blue crab with my castnet and a few pinfish, and a bunker I hooked the bunker through the eyes and put him out for a while I reeled in to check bait and a large chunk was missing right behind the gills, not a shark, but probly a small bluefish or a crab,

so yea thats the report, not much luck, I have never had so many gear related problems on one trip in my life..........but that's a different story, hope ya'll had better luck than I did,

Team Buddhahead
06-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Well at least you got to get out. I been stuck here in San Antonio. Have family coming next week and they want to go camping on the beach. Hopefully the weather will be good for some camping.
Sorry that your trip didn't go as planned but at least you got your line wet......:fishing:
Tight Lines,Gary

Catfish713
06-24-2007, 03:37 PM
yea so the fishin wasn't good, and wthe weather was worse, but I was still there with some of the most beautiful ladies I know so we still had fun