Pier and Surf Forum banner

Easter Weekend 2007

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  SEABEAR 
#1 ·
I've got Good Friday off, so I hope to be down there with lines in the water. Who's making plans to be at the OBX for Easter this year?

#6 ·
Ill be there in the middle of the congo line the first week of april. Ill be rocking in my bright yellow beanie.

Cya all there.

#8 ·
I'll be there the weekend after Easter. It is Easter after all and I have some work to do here. But by that time, it should all be happening there! :beer:

#11 ·
Booboo

Even if the water temps are still cold ya could luck into a biggun... This guy was Easter weekend two yrs ago,water temp at the time was 48... Brrr,she was so cold,I thought it was a spinnie till it got about 20yrds from me and then she made a few burst.. Believe me,her heart wasn't in it like most drummies,but she was a drum,and I was grinnin from ear to ear after I landed her.. Mainly cause I was just wetting a line,and expected nothing... :p

PS,one good thing about it,weren't but two of us on that stretch of beach at the time... :D

#14 ·
hmmmmm, I remember ya posting the picture;all blurrey and stuff.But wasn't it dark out?.......daum,Kenny,I'm gonna get you one of them throw-away self-focusin' Fuji cameras so we can see a bit more detail i.e. who's really holdin' them feesh:p ....the R

#20 ·
Yeap,same pic I was thinkin it was,R.. It was the first of the yr from Ocock... Bear held the rods and took the pic at the same time,I think that's what you're seeing..
Actually that was dern near noontime.. A little foggy out,but not dark.. That camera took pretty good pics actually,but it was "Operator Error" on that pic,cause somehow or other we got it on movie mode,and had to extract one of the frames as a pic,that's why so blury.. Jody loved me for that.. :D

#22 ·
I'll take honors for bein the "Camera Dummy"..

i didnt know anything about that camera thing,so it was my fault.but we had fun didnt we Kenny!
Yeap,first biggun of the yr is always an honor,specially when one a yer feeshin buds is there ta see it... :D
Course,you got the honors at the inlet with a whooper!! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.