Pier and Surf Forum banner

Semi-Custom Mold

5K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Digger 
#1 ·
I just ordered my first Semi-Custom Mold. It is a slab jig in 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 oz. I'll post some pictures of the lures when I get some made up.
I did not know it was soo expensive to have a mold made up.

#5 · (Edited)
Let us know how you like it . . . They sure look nice (like derf says)

Look at this seller on eBay that I keep in my favorites, I like checking in to see their offers (it varies quite a bit). They are located in France and they have some different molds (moules) than those I have seen here. Check out the "moules a pilkers" which are minnow jig molds . . .

examples:

ALMOMAIL-PECHE

I have not bought from them and they have private feedback . . . that doesn't instill the highest confidence (but it is 100% positive).

It is interesting to see what is available in Europe. Might be able to find the molds elsewhere over there with some searching.

#19 ·
Beware of ALMOMAIL-PECHE , I bought a mold from them that was clearly listed as a genuine DCA mold and recieved a poorly made knock off copy , the mold pictured in the auction was not what I recieved from them . They also wouldn't refund my shipping costs money when I pointed out that the mold was a fake . Which meant I would have lost $60 in shipping as to get any refund I had to ship the fake back ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.