sharkfest??

Big EL
06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
If it happens it............

Last year it was the last weekend in August:cool:

><))))*>

sleepyhead
06-08-2006, 06:08 PM
I have been chasing them cobs for the past 2 weekends. I hope to make it down for a 3rd but it isn't looking good.

CrawFish
06-08-2006, 08:21 PM
just get down.. I'm sure you want to see them "THINGS" again.. ;) ... .. maybe Lum will show too.. ;) :D

Drumdum
06-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Bear and I talked about it.. It could well be a Sept thingie.... Main thing is we need contributors,for da goodies.... :D I'll wait and let da Bear post..

CrawFish
06-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Bear and I talked about it.. It could well be a Sept thingie.... Main thing is we need contributors,for da goodies.... :D I'll wait and let da Bear post..
I don't know what goodies y'all need, but I'll contribute a little something... after what I heard last year, I'll do everything in my power to make this one.. tell me what you need DD..:D

Drumdum
06-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Yeap,Teo,not many sharks caught,but one [email protected] of a good time had by all.... BBque and crabs along with many other goodies.. Opps forgot about the "Nails" and the "Springwater"... :D

Shooter
06-08-2006, 08:49 PM
Awww man, don't tell me the AC is gonna show for this years Sharkfest :eek:
Well they are good cooks and we could talk them into yakn out some baits so I guess they would be welcome :p

DD if ya talk to Bear tell him please let us know what will be needed and when and I will do my best to make sure to bring something special down with me and will be more than willing to poney up $$$ to make sure we have as much fun this year as we did last :D