news flash [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : news flash

surf rat
11-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Anyone that can cast farther than my grand ma can catch a drum from Rodanthe pier in the next 24 hrs. The drum are also reported to be walking in the dunes at Avon as well.

CrawFish
11-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Neil, are you reading this, lets do a day trip.

Newsjeff
11-18-2005, 06:17 PM
I just got off the phone with a guy who's headed down there right now. He said they caught 100+ drum from the Rodanthe pier last night. :rolleyes:

SALTSHAKER
11-18-2005, 11:33 PM
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Stuck in NJ
and the stripers ain't started....

catch em up guys.... salt

AL_N_VB
11-19-2005, 12:45 AM
Leave 2nite...don't tell tha misses :rolleyes: ...call in sick @ werk :--| ...catch me abuncha '05 drummies :cool: ...come home....

Misses and daughter leaves me..divorced :( ,takes all the savings and checking from our joint account :( ...don't have any gas money to get to werk :eek: ...foreclose on the house :( ......put my fishing gear on ebay................ :eek:

Funny thing is...I'm thinkin about doin it...damn you Surf Rat!!!

kingfish
11-19-2005, 02:03 AM
The lonnies gonna out fish the Gougans and its the weekend.......fish the sure places..

Shooter
11-19-2005, 02:06 AM
Yup my snitch down there was telln me all ya had to do was cast out and take up the slack and da fish was there, over and over and over :eek: Al maybe we can stand on a corner with signs sayn "Will fish for food" after we gets tossed out

sand flea
11-19-2005, 11:53 AM
*considering skipping Thanksgiving with the family*

It's unbelievable how a simple run can lead us to toss everything out the window...

shaggy
11-19-2005, 12:17 PM
It's unbelievable how a simple run can lead us to toss everything out the window...

Damn Flea, ya must be making a killing, you got a window? :rolleyes: Must be nice, maybe soon I get one of them things too :cool:

Me, get out when I can, this week here with Sharon's Dad can determine my course for the next month or so.

Have Jeep will travel :D

Maybe just closer to home and shorter trips :eek:

fxal
11-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Can't afford the divorce if I missed thankgiving so I promised my son he can bring his PS2 and convinced my wife how nice it will be to hang out in front of the fireplace in a rental house and I'm in, be there wends.

flathead
11-19-2005, 10:52 PM

Sandflea,I think that's an understatement to say the least.The fact that we're all in here talking about it means we've already thrown half of everything away and we ain't even fishing yet,just talking.If you'll notice,nobody has heard or seen a word from DD,and that probably includes his wife too.Heard he was nailed to a board on a secret pier.Can't git home and can't git to work either. :D

chest2head&glassy
11-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Yeah, FH is right. It's been QUIET on alot of message boards this week, besides the "we had a good run after dark" report.