Here We Go [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Here We Go

fish militia
11-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Alright..with permission from Sand Flea ...I am happy to annouce the new and improved Fishmilitia.com web site..

I have been working on this for some time now..and I am sure there will some kinks to work out in the future.. but we'll get it straight..

As of Monday November 14th the new format will take place under www.fishmilitia.com anyone bookmarked/favorites,etc will need to hit landing page on Monday and hit your refresh or reload button to see the new site under that name..

But for Now..feel free to get things going,register,take a look,or begin posting under the temporary address...

http://www.owgmail.net

Thanks Pier and Surf/Sand Flea/ and DD...The Militia

Fishman
11-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Looks good :D

fish militia
11-09-2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks Dude....I appreciate it :)

Shooter
11-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Holy Chit dude, when ya said you had a new web site I didn't know it was going to be that sweet. I will say it is one of the best laid out and user friendly sites I have been to, I love the one site that has all the web cams ya just point and click and poof your there. I don't know what your payn your web guy but he has earned it and I see great things for ya in the future.
Shooter aka Potato pealer in the Militia

sand flea
11-09-2005, 06:35 PM
I like the layout, but the bright red background is a little tough on the eyes. Makes it hard to read the type in a few places. Just a suggestion.

fish militia
11-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Thanks Flea...yeh..I had commented on that myself and so had a few other people today in my e-mails.. :eek:

we will be playing with colors a little bit...

Thanks for the input...rob

fish militia
11-10-2005, 09:37 AM
The new www.Fishmilitia.com Domain is now hot...if ya don't see it/hit your refresh or reload button :)

fish militia
11-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Thanks guys for helping to get me off to a good start on the new and improved site...

I have gotten back to the basics of detailed OBX reports...If your wondering what's going on and where..You need only to look and read...

ALSO... the tourny is right around the corner( I can't wait).looking forward to meeting every one and having a good time...

Make sure to click on the tourny info to get the latest info on door prizes...I think we have right around 60 of them now...which is good odds for everyone....Thanks again..P&Ser's for making it great and getting the word out there...rob