Drumdum
11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
clinder,I just checked,no pics??

clinder
11-04-2005, 12:47 PM
check again now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drumdum
11-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Nice job,dude.. ;) I posted two of em over on SC GA board..

clinder
11-06-2005, 10:50 AM
thanks DD. we caught 50 of those suckers.the picts were just the take for a couple freezers in case i get hungry over the winter while i hibernate!! :p

Drumdum
11-07-2005, 05:55 AM
Thanks for sending them in jpg... Makes it a
h$ll of a lot easier to post,and didn't have to downsize either. Those weren't off the same phone were they?

Nice trout.. Up here I usually wait till the drum and stripers have almost cleared out then scour the beach looking for specks and pups in every slough... We catch some nice ones here in Jan,not as many folks around either,really nice fishin..

clinder
11-07-2005, 08:50 AM
yeah that was the same phone. i sent em tomy own email before forwarding themtoyou sothey would be easier to deal with.thanks again.

fisherkid
11-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Clinder you could. from your email right click on the photo. there will be a bar type thing that comes up. hit save pictures as. I save in photos. then go to www.tinypic.com hit the browse button you can search the files on your computer. you should have stuck somewhere were you can find the folder with the photo quickly. then double click on the photo hit upload. copy and paste the IMG url. then when you post it will show up. when your in the reply to thread part it will just look like a url but when you hit preview post youll see it will come out.
Hope this helps. Its only if you want to :p if you want to make it go faster than going back and forth tyring to put the url in here, just put them in a word document first. then copy and past the url. in the word it will be a url. that way if you have alot of photos you can just put them on this page at once without switching back and forth.
Fisherkid :)
PS I learned this from KodiakZach.

bluerunner
11-07-2005, 11:40 PM
i've posted this method numerous times, my favorite site is www.photobucket.com

Drumdum
11-08-2005, 05:43 AM
Even if not a supporter,you can go to "PHOTO" section and upload your photos. You are not allowed as much space as supporters,but you can get a few on there if necessary..

fisherkid
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
I've tried that. I still can't figure out how.
Fisherkid :)