hows the............ [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : hows the............

clinder
10-25-2005, 08:50 PM
hows the drum fishin up their right now around the banks??? yall still catchin em ?DD,anyone>>

fireturk1
10-25-2005, 09:11 PM
Headin' down Fri. with my youngest! This will be his first "real" fishing trip to the OBX, just me, him, couple of 525's, a spinner or two, and a TENT. :eek: Propably going to try the north beachs. I'll be in a f350 4dr duelly, VA firefighter tags.Stop by and have a chilly or two. I was suposed to be in my beach buggy, a 1988 gmc s-15, but either I have a tranny leak or my driveway is bleeding :rolleyes:

Drumdum
10-26-2005, 05:58 AM
hows the drum fishin up their right now around the banks??? yall still catchin em ?DD,anyone>>

We were,but 14ft seas,and you need a "sash wieght" to hold bottom has detoured the drummie fishin a little. This time of yr thru Dec can be some of the best action down here,with some of the bigger fish in the mix.. This morning it sounds like it has settled down a little though.. Should be a few caught today,if "The Perfect Storm" has settled a bit. :rolleyes: Might try to slip in after work tonight and try to get one.. ;) Get off the four letter word (work) Fri Sat Sun and Mon coming up,should be a drum fest in the making... :D

clinder
10-30-2005, 07:17 PM
DD. did you get the picts of the trout i emailed you???????

Drumdum
10-30-2005, 09:14 PM
Don't know? But will look tomorrow or next day and get her posted,if possible,been kinda busy wettin a line... ;)

clinder
10-31-2005, 08:17 AM
good its worth lookin at!!!!!