Yeeeeee - Haaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Yeeeeee - Haaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

can't fish today
09-26-2005, 10:52 PM
Heading down Wednesday for 10 days of surf fishing and a little bit of shallow water fishing at that special spot I learned about last year.

(secret map of special fishing spot) (http://www.lowrance.com/images/Navionics/US255T08.gif)

Cdog
09-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Good luck, hope ya nail em. :)

Caught Myself
09-26-2005, 11:59 PM
I wish you hadn't posted that map of the secret spot. Now everyone's gonna be there and ruin it for us. :D

RuddeDogg
09-27-2005, 12:30 AM
Have fun and enjoy yourself. Hookem up.... ;)

Drumdum
09-27-2005, 06:58 AM
I wish you hadn't posted that map of the secret spot. Now everyone's gonna be there and ruin it for us. :D

Been fishin that same secret spot for 30yr now,believe me,in comparison to what it used to be it's already crowded... :rolleyes: :D

PS Good luck fellers...

fishloser
09-27-2005, 09:25 AM
Kenny: I need a reliable contact to find out whats happening on Frisco pier, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Drumdum
09-27-2005, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't be "the contact". :rolleyes: Back and forth to work,fishin from the boat,and surf on occasion and hearing odds and ends from my freinds,is about all I've been up to.. FR&G has some reports from time to time.. I haven't heard anything,but that doesn't mean a lot.. :rolleyes: :D

flathead
09-28-2005, 09:53 AM
I wish you hadn't posted that map of the secret spot. Now everyone's gonna be there and ruin it for us.

Yep,I'll be there........somewhere between Corolla and Frisco. :rolleyes: Could get crowded :D

Nags Head annual tournament will be going on next week with fishing from MP2 to Ramp 4.That's another "secret" spot.Only about 600 + folks know that one. :rolleyes: :D