Cape Point access re-established [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Cape Point access re-established

Darkness
08-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Should be open as of 7 Aug. Details as they come.

Cdog
08-06-2005, 05:58 PM
From RDT..

Oh Well - - - Cape Point will almost be open tomorrow.

Superintendent Pat Reed is here right now and Cape Point should open tomorrow. He is still waiting for one last bird to fly.

Sorry if my post was premature but that was the word and I guess things changed a little.

Soon, friends, soon.

Bob Eakes

fish_oinc
08-07-2005, 09:50 AM
As of 8:45 this am it is still closed

Fox Watersports
08-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Which we all expected. BUT there's rumors of black skimmer and least tern chicks in the enclosure, so who knows what kind of crap they'll make up next.

Also, either have, or are getting ready to close down half the inlet again, for a "Bird Resting Area".......

NPS Resource Management in our Park is an absolute joke, and a waste of D.N.A.

JAM
08-07-2005, 02:13 PM
The funny thing is that those birds that Ted Listed anrei n the same class as a normal black crow.. I say we go to these peoples houses and erect a closure around their house should be a crow or two there... The JOKE CONTINUES.. :--| JAM

Cdog
08-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Also, either have, or are getting ready to close down half the inlet again, for a "Bird Resting Area".......

Your jokeing right???? Let me guess Oyster Catchers? Which are not on any threatened list... :mad: