Delete my profile [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Delete my profile

brob757
02-24-2018, 10:10 AM
Please, delete my profile. I've gotten 8 pop ups that are totally locking my phone up. If you a$$holes can't get a f*cking handle on this then I want nothing to do with it. This garbage where you have us copying and pasting addresses because you are too cheap and lazy to actually do your job is bullshit. I'm done here. Thank all of you for your help.

VSAdmin
02-26-2018, 01:27 PM
Please, delete my profile. I've gotten 8 pop ups that are totally locking my phone up. If you a$$holes can't get a f*cking handle on this then I want nothing to do with it. This garbage where you have us copying and pasting addresses because you are too cheap and lazy to actually do your job is bullshit. I'm done here. Thank all of you for your help.

This is a global issue, we have you copy and paste addresses because we can't get the exact ad that fired on you to fire on us, we report each individual ad that you guys report to us plus the ones we encounter ourselves. I'm sorry you find this cheap and lazy. Thank you for your time on the board.

We do not delete content or accounts.

Have a good day

Kyle