Nags head area [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Nags head area

IPNURWATER
06-12-2015, 04:01 PM
What's going on at the piers anything ( any of them)? Or bridges. Me and a buddy coming from va beach tonight for a night_day trip. Any sand fleas around yet?is Jeanette piers still open 24hrs ? .planing on fishing pier at night and the bridges during day. Pm me if you don't want to post .. Thank you.

1BadF350
06-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Jennettes closes at midnight.

IPNURWATER
06-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the info. Was a last min trip. Was pretty succesful Trip .we caught flounder ,schoolie stripper, lots Of sheep head I mean lots ,and black drum . nothing was from a pier tjough but our sand fleas was dug up from under one.
Planing on heading down this week sometime if anyone wants to hook up and me a pm.

Btw tw tackle shop the nicer shop near the outlets was having a tent sale with the Penn reps there . they gave me and another member two nice promo shirts each .one long sleeve team berkly upf shirt other being a. Ugly. Stix gx2 t shirt.

They had great prices ,custom star rods , plastic gotcha paddle tails. Flukes etc , peligic clothing and etc , line,speed jigs,jigs, hats like st Croix and etc for cheap plus other free promos like key chains ,Landers, stickers, and more .