Well Well Well Looks Like I have Someone else in My Corner..NOAA Taken to task.... [Archive] - PierandSurf.com | Pier and Surf Fishing Forum

View Full Version : Well Well Well Looks Like I have Someone else in My Corner..NOAA Taken to task....

JAM
12-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Mind you this is Just One Fishery, what if they were Fudging to Books on ALL Fisheries???? Like I have been Telling you.. The TRUTH Will Come out..... JAM

http://fisherynation.com/archives/31825

Drumdum
12-06-2014, 10:23 AM
How in the world can one that knows anything about redsnappers and other reef fish expect accurate data on that fishes population with trawl nets???? Yes trawl nets do catch juvenile fish,although if you ask any com fisherman that fishes for red snapper he does it with hook and line...

If this is what noaa represents,it IS a SAD STATE of affairs!!

ez2cdave
12-06-2014, 01:03 PM

Amen ... Well said, sir !

dirtyhandslopez
12-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Ripped him a new one.
It would be downright hillarious if it didn't involve fishing and peoples livelyhoods and our tax money...

JAM
12-06-2014, 02:08 PM
How in the world can one that knows anything about redsnappers and other reef fish expect accurate data on that fishes population with trawl nets???? Yes trawl nets do catch juvenile fish,although if you ask any com fisherman that fishes for red snapper he does it with hook and line...

Kenny,

And thats just one Fish, if we are getting he Same BS on all the Fish, which I know we are because their Models are Based on BS and not Science.. They are taking out all of the Players so they can Ram Catch Shares Home with no Opposition.. Watch and see..

JAM

LEADDRAFT
12-06-2014, 08:55 PM
WAIT until they WILL start CLAIMING PUBLIC SUBMERGED BOTTOM!!! With SIGN LINES... Pitures/Maps/Landholder's etc I have & been FIGHTING!... PUBLIC BOTTOM! I'll have pics etc, by the 9thy of DEC... :cool:

Drumdum
12-06-2014, 09:43 PM
Yep,there have already been meetings here in Hatteras,feeling people out on submerged wrecks.. Catch shares as Jam keeps pointing out,will be the death of all saltwater fishing in the long run...

surfmom
12-07-2014, 09:12 AM
woohoooo!!! priceless

“We have lost confidence in you. The people in the Gulf states have lost confidence in you,” Rep. Byrne told Rauch. “Quite frankly, I think we’ve come to the point that we need to take (funding) away from your organization and give it to the people who live in that area who will do it right and do it with sound science in a way that will sense for us all.”