Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crockers

Believ it or not there are indeed a few select few croakers in southern maryland rite now. Enough to chase no but from a very reliable very honest crabber I have been informed that there are croaker here already

I don't know any of you guys but I do know Croacker D and I will say this I have caught croakers at PLO as early as 3rd week in March while it's was cold as he'll outside. While all the fairweather fisherman sit at at home on P&S. February though is bull!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Angler View Post
    I don't know any of you guys but I do know Croacker D and I will say this I have caught croakers at PLO as early as 3rd week in March while it's was cold as he'll outside. While all the fairweather fisherman sit at at home on P&S. February though is bull!!!!
    I must agree. I have caught hardheads in late March for the last few years. While I haven't caught one this year, friends of mine were fishing the Tangier Sound area yesterday and caught a bunch, all big ones. They were dunking bloodworms for perch.

jigmeister still wanna bet? LMAO

Any reports From Southern Maryland Area?? , Plan On Heading To Either Solomons Or St Clements This Weekend

Well... went to The Tackle Box and got some bloods and LYs and saw the sign. The first croaker was caught at PLO weighed it in there got his picture. Probably only a handful per trip but I hear most are in VA Beach making there way up here

I agree as well. My family has property not far from PLO and the croakers were 12-13" and there the last week of March a few years back.

last year i didnt get one keeper croaker around bloody point and thomas point. in years past ive slayed them especially at the mouth of the south river. do you guys think they will make their way up the bay this year?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12