Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WTB: Daiwa Grand Wave Z-30 and 40

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56

    WTB: Daiwa Grand Wave Z-30 and 40

    Hi guys, iam looking for a Daiwa Grand Wave Z-30 and 40 Series Reels.... Pls drop me a message with the selling price thks.

    Rgds

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    15
    I have a NIB Z-30--also have a NIB Z-20

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56

    daiwa grandwave Z20/30

    Hi there, pls check your mail thks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Crooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    2,367
    i have one a very good condition almost mint. gwz 30 shw.
    nearly mint, meaning. it havent ever been fished. EVER.

    its been bouncing around inside the box and i guess the clamp scuffed the paint a tiny speck on the reel.
    cosmetic i rate it a 9.5/10.
    with box and stuff too. if i remember, your in singapore right fido?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Yep eric u right, will pm u my singapore address where the reel need to be ship to... looking foward to do a transaction with u thanks again.

    P/S: If u know someone that have this GW Z30 or 40 in good condition and wanted to sell pls let me know maybe could ship it together.

    Rgds


    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    i have one a very good condition almost mint. gwz 30 shw.
    nearly mint, meaning. it havent ever been fished. EVER.

    its been bouncing around inside the box and i guess the clamp scuffed the paint a tiny speck on the reel.
    cosmetic i rate it a 9.5/10.
    with box and stuff too. if i remember, your in singapore right fido?
    Last edited by fido dido; 02-09-2010 at 10:47 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Thanks to eric for d Z-30...


    Still looking for another Grandwave Z30 and 40 pls do pm me thanks.

    Rgds

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by fido dido View Post
    Hi guys, iam looking for a Daiwa Grand Wave Z-30 and 40 Series Reels.... Pls drop me a message with the selling price thks.

    Rgds

    Ups, still looking for few set more of d above reel thks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by fido dido View Post
    Ups, still looking for few set more of d above reel thks.

    Anyone else willing to sell

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    5
    pm'd you

    ken

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by kenwahoo View Post
    pm'd you

    ken

    pm reply thks...

    Waiting for d good news from u.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Upss, still looking for a few more above reels.

    Rgds

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    56
    Still interested to buy this above reel... pls pm me thks.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1
    I have a grandwave z30shw in absolute mint condition that I possibly could sell. It casts like a dream and is built tough to last as it is waterproof and corrosion resistant. Handles big game fish with ease

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •